Mission of Women's Council of REALTORS®
We are a network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as business leaders in the industry and in the communities we serve. (2019)
Women's Council Vision And Long Term Goals
Vision Statement: The Women's Council of REALTORS® is recognized as the voice for women in real estate, and the premier source for the development of leaders in the industry, organized real estate and beyond.
- Women's Council is a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking each member to the tools, training and support to develop their individual leadership potential and business goals.
- Women's Council identifies, supports and promotes the development of strong women business leaders in the industry, organized real estate and in the broader community.
- Women's Council provides an influential voice and perspective for women in real estate.
- Women's Council's local and state networks consistently deliver high membership value and a collaborative, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
- Women's Council is an efficient organization with the structure and capacity to fulfill the Council mission and vision with excellence.
Women's Council Core Values
Members of the Women's Council of REALTORS® are career professionals who operate based on a shared value system of integrity and respect, and a commitment to excellence and continuous development.
THE POWER OF COLLABORATION
Success in business today is achieved through positive, productive collaboration. The Women's Council of REALTORS® provides an environment in which members support each other and work together to achieve personal growth and business success.
Every business, industry and community needs business who can inspire others and effect positive change. Through the Women's Council of REALTORS®, members can discover and develop their authentic leadership style, apply new found leadership skills, and pursue leadership opportunities across all areas of their personal and professional lives.
Positive change comes from greater inclusion of women's perspectives in positions of influence in the real estate industry and in the broader community.
The Council member network is enriched by embracing the full diversity of our industry, and the opportunity to contribute different experiences, ideas and perspectives.