Ten Ways to Use RPR in Your Business
What is RPR and how can it help you? REALTORS® across the country are increasing their income by using RPR, the REALTORS® Property Resource, in their businesses. RPR is available at no cost to you, as a REALTOR® membership benefit.
It allows you to expand the service you provide to buyers and sellers by giving you key insights into the market, like the ability to search for and identify foreclosure and pre-foreclosure properties and provide in-depth neighborhood and school information.
Here are ten powerful ways to use RPR to enhance your real estate services:
1. Comps Analysis Reports. RPR offers three different ways to price a property in minutes.
2. Distressed Property Search. RPR has the largest database of on and off market distressed properties in the nation.
3. Mapping Tools. Say your buyer wants to live within a 30-minute commute of their place of business. RPR mapping tools will show you properties on the market within those parameters in seconds.
4. Market Activity Reports. Know in detail what the real estate market activity is in any area you choose.
5. Neighborhood Reports. Generate complete statistics and charts about neighborhoods, housing, people, economic status and quality of life.
6. Investor Tools. Use RPR to determine the ROI on rental, resale and owner occupied properties.
7. Determine a Seller’s Motivation. Get detailed sales and financing activity on a property.
8. Value Home Improvements. Never before has there been a more accurate tool to measure the market value of a property's home improvements.
9. Go Mobile. Get instant information on your mobile device for any property or neighborhood and send a report on the information right from your mobile device.
10. RPR Commercial. Find out in an instant what areas are ideal for your client’s business, is there enough demand for your client's product and more.
To learn more about RPR with videos and webinars, click here.
In her role with RPR, Veronica McManus, PMN, GRI, ITI, CBR, LMC, RMM, QSC, CBR, works closely with REALTOR® associations to offer communication, training and support systems designed to develop and deliver programs to help members make the most of the RPR system. McManus is immediate past state chapter president for Women’s Council in Massachusetts and immediate past president of her local REALTOR® association. A REALTOR® since 1994, she and her business partner have a team at RE/MAX Legacy, Woburn, MA.
Share This Page:
Please log in to Facebook to provide comments. Comments will not appear on your Facebook wall without your permission.