International Women's Conference in Brazil
- cocktail reception Sunday, April 2
- some meals and receptions Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- VIP Networking
- some local transportation
- Hotel Sheraton Vitoria: Click here for hotel reservation.
- Hotel room rates: special rates at US $95/ 2 Double or King as available
- Flights: Round trip airfare is about $1,300 from major US cities. Vitoria (VIX) is a 30-minute flight from Rio de Janeiro (GIG). In searching for flights, Book your international flight to and from Rio and then book the Vitoria segment separately. contact Jhornberger@wcr.org if you have questions.
- Note: you must have a valid Visa to travel to Brazil and the process takes 2-4 weeks. Obtaining a visa is at the sole responsibility of the traveler. contact Jhornberger@wcr.org if you have questions.
Join us for the second International Real Estate Women's Conference in Brazil! Located in the modern, clean and safe metropolis of Vitoria, Espiritu Santo (just a 30 minute flight from Rio de Janeiro), a high-level and high-energy conference is ideal for Women's Council members looking to grow their international business, interact with women business leaders internationally, and to just have a true personal and professional experience! Read in detail about this year's (and last year's) conference via this link.
Special VIP Guests from the USA with confirmed attendance include:
- 2017 National President Sherri Souza
- 2017 NAR President's Liaison to Brazil Mabel Guzman
- NAR Regional Coordinator Mario Rubio
- Lori Howard, President-elect, Women's Council Montgomery County
- NAR International staff Bethsy Sachs