Time Blocking: How To Make It Your Productivity Superpower
Featuring Amber De La Garza
Thursday, February 8, 2018
3:00 p.m. Central
(4:00 p.m. Eastern, 2:00 p.m. Mountain, 1:00 p.m. Pacific)
I will teach you my top eight tips for creating a time blocking success schedule in easy-to-learn steps. I will also discuss foundational strategies to maximize your productivity and why it’s important to go slow to go fast when it comes to productivity.
This training is for you if you have…
- A long list of to-dos, possibly longer than your arm, and just are not able to get everything done
- Numerous tasks that keep getting pushed back day after day after day
- A difficult time staying focused during blocked out times
- Done time blocking before and it just hasn’t worked for you
You will discover:
- What Time Blocking Is And Why It Works So Well To Improve Productivity
- How To Overcome Common Time Blocking Challenges
- Strategies For Planning And Scheduling Your Time Blocks
Amber De La Garza is The Productivity Specialist! Amber is a sought-after coach, trainer, speaker, writer, and the host of the Productivity Straight Talk podcast. She helps real estate professionals take consistent, massive, focused action in business and equips them with the specific techniques needed to reduce stress, increase profits, make more time for what matters most, and achieve their vision of success.
Did you miss any of the past webinars hosted by Women's Council recently? Be sure to check out our Recorded Webinars section with videos of past webinars.