2017 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo
May 18-20, 2017
Women's Council Headquarters:
1919 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009
Hotel Room Rates: $255 single/double
Women's Council Meeting Registration Fee: $240
Tips for Smooth Registration:
- Your best opportunity to reserve a room at the Women's Council headquarter hotel, the Washington Hilton, is to book online as soon as registration opens.
- To book a room at the Washington Hilton in the Women's Council room block, you MUST do two things: 1. Pay the Women's Council Meetings registration fee of $240, and 2. Mark "WCR" as your primary affiliation.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
PMN Pop-Up Course: Rogue Leadership: Secrets from Women Warriors*
Instructors: Faith Reid, PMN; Gail Hartnett, PMN and
Joanne Poole, PMN
Women’s Council welcomes all real estate warriors to step into this NEW interactive learning experience to gain fresh skills in presentation techniques, innovative management tactics and strategic growth. Are you one of our warriors? Register early, spots are limited for this one time only event.
*This course counts as credit towards the Performance Management Designation.
Registration Fee: $175 in advance/$195 on-site (based on availability)
Friday, May 19, 2017
7:15 p.m. -9:00 p.m. (7:15 p.m. Doors Open & Cash Bar, 8:00 – 8:50 p.m. Show)
Hosted by Women’s Council Region 6
Capitol Steps, a Washington DC-based comedy troupe, have been a local institution for over thirty years, providing a unique blend of musical and political comedy to our Nation’s Capital and more. Each show consists of tasteful lampooning guaranteed to leave both sides of the political spectrum laughing.
The troupe started in 1981, they’ve appeared on “The Today Show,” “Nightline,” “CBS Evening News” and for many years in specials for National Public Radio. Their show is constantly changing, strenuously bi-partisan, and includes songs about the election madness, as well as other things in the news, such as “How Do You Solve a Problem Like Crimea,” “Ain’t No Pipeline, Now It’s Gone,” and “The iMpossible iWatch.”
If you’ve ever wanted to see Hillary Clinton sing a show tune, Donald Trump sing a rock song, and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie do a classical ballet, this might just be the show for you!
Ticket Price: $49 for “WCR Meeting” Registrants or $65 for non-“WCR Meeting” registrants
- Tickets will be sold online through Sunday, May 14. After this date, tickets can be purchased at the WCR registration desk while supplies last.
- You will receive your Capitol Steps ticket(s) with your conference badge at Women's Council conference check-in.
- Cut-off for refunds is April 13, 2017 and no refunds will be given after this date.
Saturday, May 20, 2017
7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
Sunrise Fitness Class- ZUMBA®
Start your morning off right! Join your Women’s Council friends for a Sunrise Fitness Class. ZUMBA® takes the “work" out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party.
This class is for Women’s Council Registrants Only. Advance sign-up will take place on-site at the Women’s Council registration located in the Columbia Foyer of the Washington Hilton. See the conference schedule for registration desk hours.
This high energy format provides education, business exchange and networking for our conference attendees - all in one room.
Women’s Council Networks may purchase a sales table through www.wcr.org to sell their fundraising items. You may also order one onsite at the registration desk while supplies last. Please contact Debbie Coda at 800-245-8512 if you have any questions.
Women's Council Pop-Up Store: REALTOR Team Store® is the official distributor of Women's Council Products.
They'll be open the following hours:
- Thursday, May 18: 2:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- Friday, May 19: 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 20: 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.