Following are the requirements to obtain WCR's Performance Management Network Designation, which is an official REALTOR® Designation.
1. Must be a REALTOR®, REALTOR-Associate® or REALTOR® Association Executive and a Women's Council member in good standing to complete the online application.
- Applicants for the Designation will be charged $125 (includes a $75 one-time designation application fee and $50 for the first year’s designation dues).
- Annual Dues: A $50 annual fee will be invoiced with your membership dues in subsequent years.
2. Successfully complete at least three Performance Management Network courses:
- Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals
- Networking and Referrals: Building Business and Profit
- Leadership Excellence
- The Business of Your Business: Formula, Financials, Function & Freedom (Available Online)
- Harnessing the Power: Skills Based Performance Management
Note: Any one of the following National Association of REALTORS® certifications may be used to replace one PMN course credit. To receive credit for a certification, submit a copy of your certificate to the National WCR office, along with your other documentation:
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD)
- Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
- Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (CRETS)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource (SFR)
3. Submit documented evidence of closed referral transactions (sales) within the past 24 months totaling 30 points as follows:
- To/from another national WCR member = 10 points each
- To/from a non-WCR REALTOR®* = 5 points each
- From a client = 2 points each
* Recruit this REALTOR® to become a National WCR member, and you double the points earned.
Examples of documentation include company referral form, copy of check, client lists or a signed statement from a broker. Be sure to include closing date and information.
Members eligible for the designation (REALTORS®, REALTOR-Associates® or REALTOR® Association Executives) who do not list or sell (i.e. real estate trainers, managers or REALTORS® in affiliate positions) may satisfy this requirement by recruiting three REALTORS® to join WCR as national members.
REALTOR® University & Women's Council of REALTORS® PMN Designation
Women's Council of REALTORS® recognizes students and graduates of REALTOR® University's Masters of Real Estate Program by adjusting PMN Designation requirements for eligible recipients:
- MRE Graduates: Those who have completed their degree are deemed to have satisfied the Education Requirements to obtain the PMN Designation (listed below). Graduates are still required to complete the Referral Transactions requirement and submit a PMN application along with the application fee.
- MRE Students: Those who are enrolled in the program but have not yet completed their MRE degree are deemed to have satisfied the Education Requirements to obtain the PMN Designation by completing any one of the five (5) PMN courses from the PMN curriculum (listed below). Students are still required to complete the Referral Transactions requirement and submit a PMN application along with the application fee.
WCR Education Department: 430 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago IL 60611, fax 312-329-3290, email email@example.com.
If you prefer to pay by check for your designation application, please print the PDF form and mail the application to Women's Council at 430 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago IL 60611.