PMN Fast Track
For a limited time only, we’ve reduced the cost and simplified the process to get the Performance Management Network (PMN) Designation to fast track your way to this leadership designation.
Also, with online courses, virtual offerings, and applying other certifications, you may be able to reach all of the requirements without attending a local course in your area if you act now!
Here's the easy, three-step process:
1. Submit your application during the Fast Track Promotion at the discounted fee of $100 (a $25 savings).
2. Complete the training. You only need three classes. If you have an approved NAR certification** or the CRS designation, then chances are you only need to attend two PMN classes! You can complete the classes easily by
- Taking the online Business of Your Business course at the special discounted rate of $75 (a $50 savings).
- Register for a PMN course during the Women's Council Midyear Meeting, one of our exciting,new PMN Virtual Course Offerings or complete three of our new Online Modules to help satisfy your designation requirements.
- Apply the CRS designation, one of the approved NAR certifications* or sign up for a PMN course in your area. (a potential savings of $150)
3. Submit your Track Requirements (Leadership or Referrals). Choose a track that either highlights your leadership or referrals experience. Learn more here or contact Education@wcr.org. Complete your application by April 1st in order to be recognized at the Women's Council Midyear Meeting in May.
Take advantage of this special limited time offer, which includes taking 2-3 classes, applying for the designation with pre-approval, and enjoying one-time savings up to $225. It's quick, affordable and convenient. Questions about the PMN Fast Track? Contact email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
Join the best in the business, open even more doors at Women's Council and enjoy the additional benefits that this designation has to offer. So the only question is, what are you waiting for?
Why PMN? Click here to learn more about the designation!
** Any one of the following National Association of REALTORS® certifications may be used to replace one PMN course credit (AHWD, BPOR, CRETS, e-Pro, MRP, RSPS, SFR) or if you've held the CRS designation for one year this may also count in lieu of one PMN course.
Note: Only one course can be waived for the designation, a minimum of two PMN curriculum courses must be taken to obtain the designation regardless of the number of certifications/designations held.