Top Ten Reasons to Register for Elevate!
10. Start the New Year off right! It’s time to hit the reset button. Are you a network leader? We’ll give you tools, tips, and the collective brain trust of your colleagues to help make you successful. If you’re a business leader (and we know you are), we’ll address the topics you need to implement now.
9. Lightning format. Let’s face it. You’re busy. At this point, with online meetings you’ve “been there, done that." Elevate sessions will be quick, relevant, and delivered in bite-sized chunks, allowing you to “time block” and attend the sessions you need most.
8. Learn and leverage from your peers. Many of our speakers are your very own Women’s Council peers. They are just like YOU, busy and successful professionals, who want to increase their bottom line and hone their leadership skills.
7. No topic is taboo. How can volunteerism in organizations such as the Council increase your business? Dealing with different and difficult personalities and working as a team? We’re comfortable talking about the uncomfortable.
6. Quick and jam-packed. You gave us feedback and we listened! Our two action-packed days filled with over 25 sessions, held during business hours – won’t take away from your evening free time.
5. Get certified plus earn PMN credit! Take our new Pop-Up PMN Class “Certified Virtual/Social Leader” (4 hours). This course offered for the first time ever, and the only certificate of its kind, will hone your online leadership skills so that you can be as effective a leader online as you are in person. Note, additional fee applies.
4. Transitioning to live events. In 2021, we’ll move from the VIRTUAL world back to live/in-person events. Or will we? We all know it will be different, but what does that mean? Join a discussion with your peers who have done it firsthand. Anyone planning events post COVID will walk away with valuable tools.
3. Network with your colleagues. We all miss our Women’s Council friends. Interaction and personal connections are the Council’s signature traits and our online events are no different. This conference includes built-in networking opportunities. You won’t want to miss out on the camaraderie!
2. Affordable pricing. A registration fee of $125 makes the event accessible and easy on the pocketbook. Network leaders, bring your whole leadership team of six for just $83.33 per registrant, a savings of over 30%!
1. Industry experts. Your time is valuable, so we've booked the best speakers to deliver unique content that is thought-provoking that will leave you inspired. We’ll be sure the content focuses on YOU, the member, and YOUR network and business leadership so that you can start the new year off right!