10. Kick-start your New Year's resolutions! Set your health and nutrition goals NOW! We’ve selected top wellness coaches to provide tips on health and nutrition, and as a bonus, we’re doing a live cooking demonstration, so skip the drive-thru!
9. Reduce your stress. Are you thinking, "I'm too stressed to attend another online conference"? This is not your typical conference - but then again it’s not your typical year. Our experts will show you how to embrace and manage stress to survive 2020 and thrive in 2021.
8. Move your body! Three exercise classes are included: a virtual walk/run, yoga and a Dance Mixx Jazzercise. ALL levels welcome!
7. Priceless tips at your fingertips! Each day, we’re sharing the coolest apps on wealth, fitness and mental health to implement into your daily routine. No need to spend hours on Google, we've done all the work for you!
6. Build Your Wealth. This election day (Nov 3) go out and vote then settle in for our heavy-hitting wealth building topics including an exclusive real estate economic update from renowned NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun.
5. Envision your future in a judgment-free zone. We’ll be creating vision boards to help inspire you to take action on your goals, aspirations and dreams. Come join your friends for an evening of laughter and creativity as you envision the life you’ve always wanted for yourself in 2021.
4. Intentional networking: Yes, we do it! We know that you’ve missed connecting with your Women’s Council friends - so we’re bringing the networking to you throughout the conference. Hallway conversations are what it's all about.
3. FREE gift! A special Inaugural gift will be sent to your address on file. (Only those registered by October 15th will receive this New Orleans themed swag!)
2. Complimentary Inaugural Gala. For the first time in 82 years, the Inaugural is included with your conference registration fee. THIS IS the year to come celebrate as we install our 2021 President, Pamela Banks and her leadership team.
1. A star-studded cast. We know your time is valuable, so we've booked the best names in the industry to deliver unique content. Our speakers will be thought-provoking, they will leave you inspired, make you laugh, some may make you cry -- but all have been asked to ensure that the content focuses on YOU, the member, and YOUR wealth, health and self -- because Women's Council cares about YOU and your overall well being!