I am so excited to be the 2020 President for Women's Council of Realtors Tyler! It is very exhilerating to know that you have entrusted me to be your leader. I have a great team and we have come up with some great events to share with you this year. This year's calendar of events has been attached and we hope to see you at some of them if not all! At any time that you have any suggestions or inquiries please don't hesitate to ask any one of us on leadership. We are only as good as our membership and can only get value with participation. Thank you to each and everyone who is helping make this year the best year yet!
Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
Mission of Women's Council of REALTORS®
We are a network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as business leaders in the industry and in the communities we serve.
Women's Council Vision and Long Term Goals
The Women's Council of REALTORS® is recognized as the voice for women in real estate, and the premier source for the development of leaders in the industry, organized real estate and beyond.
1. Women's Council is a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking each member to the tools, training and support to develop their individual leadership potential and business goals.
2. Women's Council identifies, supports and promotes the development of strong women business leaders in the industry, organized real estate and in the broader community.
3. Women's Councl provides an influential voice and perspective for women in real estate.
4. Women's Council's local and state networks consistently deliver high membership value and a collaborative, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
5. Women's Council is an efficient organization with the structure and capacity to fulfill the Council mission and vision with excellence.
Women's Council Core Values
PROFESSIONAL CREDIBILITY - Members of the Women's Council of REALTORS® are career professionals who operate based on a shared value system of integrity and respect, and a commitment to excellence and continuous development.
THE POWER OF COLLABORATION - Success in business today is achieved through positive, productive collaboration. The Women's Council of REALTORS® provides an environment in which members support each other and work together to achieve personal growth and business success.
LEADERSHIP - Every business, industry and community needs leaders who can inspire others and effect positive change. Through the Women's Council of REALTORS®, members can discover and develop their authentic leadership style, apply new found leadership skills, and pursue leadership opportunities across all areas of their personal and professional lives.
INFLUENCE - Positive change comes from the greater inclusion of women's perspectives in positions of influence in the real estate industry and in the broader community.
OPPORTUNITY - The Council member network is enriched by embracing the full diversity of our industry, and the opportunity to contribute different experiences, ideas and perspectives.
Did you know...
You don't have to hold a position to be a leader in Women's Council. There are one-time and longer term opportunities for involvement. Sharing your leadership skills brings value to the Council and to your continued personal and professional development. We work hard to ensure that volunteer/leadership opportunities are substantive, satisfying and convenient, and that support is provided. Get involved and experience a positive impact in 2020!