Powerful professional training that builds business leadership, provides an elite referral network and gives you a competitive edge.
For a limited time only, we’ve reduced the cost and simplified the process to get the Performance Management Network (PMN) Designation. Here's how
The Performance Management Network (PMN) is the flagship REALTOR® business leadership designation designed to give you practical tools and provide you with access to a nationwide peer network of business leaders. Diving into hot topics such as leadership, negotiating, networking and business planning, the PMN's suite of professional performance training courses are focused on keeping your business out front and on top of an ever-changing market.
But Don't Just Take Our Word for It
See what others are saying about the designation and its innovative courses...
"When I look for referrals, I always search for PMN designees first because, in my experience, these are the REALTORS® who don't treat their profession as a job, but rather as their career. Every time I have referred clients to a PMN designee, they have treated my clients the way I would treat them. I never worry that they would do anything less." Chantel Markel, PMN (St. George, UT)
Why Earn the Performance Management Network Designation?
Your customers are savvier and more demanding. There's more and more information, but less time to process it. The competition is fiercer and faster than ever. By becoming a PMN designee, you'll show your clients that you are committed to ongoing education and professional excellence, and you'll show your colleagues that you understand and value the importance of a powerful network of business connections.
Enhance your career. Grow your business. Expand your sphere of influence. Apply to become a candidate of the Performance Management Network today! PMN designation requirements include a combination of coursework and referral transactions. Click here for more information on course dates and locations.
In addition to increased visibility and recognition among your peers, the $50 annual dues include exclusive benefits as follows:
1. Deep discounts on banner ads. Enhance your visibility and possibility to increase referrals by purchasing banner ads on the referral directory. PMN designees get a 30% discounts on annual prices for banner ads ($140 vs $200 annually), which alone covers the annual dues. Visit /about-us/benefits/banner-ads/ for more information on banner ads.
2. PMN Events at National Meetings. PMN designees and candidates are invited to exclusive events at annual meetings.
3. PMN Designees Facebook page. An exclusive PMN designee-only Facebook page is a great place to network, exchange referrals, and share information.
4. PMN Consumer pieces. PDF documents for designees can be customized for clients in your listing package, outlining the value of the PMN designation to your clients.
5. PMN Bonus Content. For designees and candidates only, features premium webinars and other members-only content designed to provide you with additional resources and tools.
Bring a Performance Management Network Course to your Area
Any Womens Council Network, REALTOR® association or real estate school can host a PMN course. If you would like more information on how to bring a course to your area, please review the Guide to Course Delivery.