Recognizing Quantitative (Recruitment & Retention) and Qualitative (Events and Marketing) Efforts in 2020
It’s renewal time, and if you’ve already renewed, we thank you! If you haven’t, read on and learn how you can help your network by renewing today.
From December 14, 2019 – March 31, 2020, the national office runs our recruitment & retention contest that all local networks are eligible for.
NEW TO AWARDS PROGRAM THIS YEAR
- For quantitative awards, the national office will calculate results and in turn, recognize recipients at the Midyear Meetings.
- For qualitative awards (recruitment/retention, awards, marketing), a panel of Women’s Council national leadership will evaluate submissions.
- All winning networks will be announced at the Midyear Meetings in May, along with prizes. We recognize that networks are of varying sizes and this will be factored into the awards.
#LeadersMadeHere Awards for Networks
Category #1: Quantitative Awards: Recruitment and Retention
Win cash prizes for both recruiting and retention in 2020, along with recognition and an award at the #LeadersMadeHere awards ceremony in May.
New REALTOR® & REALTOR® Associate member applications must be received by National between December 13th, 2019 and March 31, 2020, to be counted in the recruitment contest. Networks with the most members recruited win the contest. Note that only new REALTOR® & REALTOR® Associate memberships qualify for this campaign.
National can customize the PDF with pre-filled dues amounts and incorporate your local network branding as well. Please send form-fill PDF requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and note your local network and we can customize a form within 24 hours.
Your network must have been chartered by December 31, 2019, and renewal payments must be received by National by March 31, 2020. Prizes for retention will be awarded to Networks in each class with the highest renewal percentages.
Networks are divided into three categories based on their size as of January 1, 2020. All awards will be presented at the #LeadersMadeHere awards at the Midyear Meetings in Washington, DC in May, and recipients receive recognition on the Women’s Council website. For both recruiting and retention, the top three networks in each category will win the following prizes:
First place: $500
Second place: $300
Third place: $200
Network categories are as follows:
Small= 20 to 49 members
Large= 50 to 79 members
Mega= 80+ members
Category #2: Qualitative Efforts in Network Excellence
The 2020 #LeadersMadeHere Awards are pleased to bring you new qualitative awards, in four categories as follows outlined below. A panel of Women’s Council national leaders will judge and determine award winners, based on the completed application.
- Microsites of the Year. National will award microsites with the best content, brand compliance, and utilization of technology. No submission is required.
- 2020 Recruitment and Retention Qualitative Awards. Regardless of quantitative results, what specific innovative activities and programs did your network do to recruit and retain members during this period? Did they utilize a phone-a-thon or text campaign? What innovative programs created results? All networks will be awarded regardless of quantitative results.
- 2019 Network Collaborator of the Year Application. The Women’s Council of REALTORS® will be awarding the Network Collaborator of the Year awards to Women’s Council networks who partner with Local or State REALTOR® Associations. The goal of this event is to encourage Women’s Council networks (both local and state) to work collaboratively with their local associations to provide exceptional value to their membership through effective programming that positively affects the member’s business performance. Effective programming is defined as timely, issue-driven, income-generating topics.
- 2019 Network Communicator of the Year Application. The Women’s Council of REALTORS® will be awarding Network Communicator of the Year awards to Women’s Council Networks who have best demonstrated effective communication to positively market their network to their membership, industry and the community. The goal of this program is to encourage Women’s Council networks (both local and state) to provide successful outreach resulting in exceptional member value and increased public engagement. Nominees will utilize the Women’s Council websites (provided by the Council) as well as their own social media channels to help build and connect with their membership, industry, and community. Effective communication is defined as the process of delivering messages to a target audience in a way that guarantees satisfactory reception and understanding.
Category #3: State Member of the Year Awards: Submissions for 2019 have now closed. The form for 2020 submissions will open Nov, 1. Should you have any questions contact email@example.com
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 800-245-8512.