Recognizing Quantitative (Recruitment & Retention) and Qualitative (Events and Marketing) Efforts in 2020
It’s renewal time, and if you’ve already renewed, we thank you! If you haven’t, read on and learn how you can help your network by renewing today.
From January 1 – March 31, 2020, the national office runs our recruitment & retention contest that all local networks are eligible for.
NEW TO AWARDS PROGRAM THIS YEAR
- For quantitative awards (recruitment and retention), networks will track their own progress to both quantitative and qualitative goals as outlined below, and submit to the national office for audit.
- For qualitative awards (recruitment/retention, awards, marketing), a panel of Women’s Council national leadership will evaluate submissions.
- All winning networks will be announced at the Midyear Meetings in May, along with prizes. We recognize that networks are of varying sizes and this will be factored into the awards.
#LeadersMadeHere Awards for Networks
Category 1: New Member Recruitment Efforts
- How it works and instructions: Track the total number of NEW members recruited between January 1 and March 31, 2020, and submit your totals to the national office. New members can join via the “Join Now” button on the home page of wcr.org (on the upper right-hand corner) or use the e-brochure. Note, with simple PDF editing software, the e-brochure can be customized with your local network logo and pre-filled local and state amounts – or contact email@example.com for assistance.
A reminder that local network presidents and membership directors are generated an email notice, advising when new members join your local network. Save these emails for calculation and for reporting to National (new member totals will be audited for accuracy).
- Participation instructions: The contest begins when you advise the national office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Category 1 Award for <<network name>>”. Provide us your contact information for follow up.
- Awarding criteria. Networks that achieve excellence in recruiting new members will be recognized and awarded. Networks of all sizes are encouraged to participate and will be factored into awarding criteria.
Category 2: Member Retention Efforts
- How it works and instructions: Track your renewal rates between contest submission date and March 31, 2020, by comparing local rosters in submission date versus late March in both the member roster and the ‘not yet renewed’ report. Renewal rate totals will be audited by the national office for accuracy. Both the member roster and the ‘not yet renewed’ reports can be accessed in real-time under the Admin tab.
- Participation instructions: The contest begins when you advise the national office by sending an email to email@example.com with the following subject line: “Category 2 Award for <<network name>>”. Provide the following 2 attachments from your microsite: a member roster as of January 7, 2020, and a ‘not yet renewed’ report as of January 7, 2020.
- Awarding criteria. Networks that achieve excellence in member retention will be recognized and awarded. Networks of all sizes are encouraged to participate and will be factored into awarding criteria.
Category #3: Qualitative Efforts in Network Excellence
The 2020 #LeadersMadeHere Awards are pleased to bring you new qualitative awards, in three categories as follows outlined below. A panel of Women’s Council national leaders will judge and determine award winners, based on the completed application.
- 2020 Recruitment and Retention Qualitative Awards. Regardless of quantitative results, what specific innovative activities and programs did your network do to recruit and retain members during this period? Did they utilize a phone-a-thon or text campaign? What innovative programs created results? All networks will be awarded regardless of quantitative results.
- 2019 Network Collaborator of the Year Application. The Women’s Council of REALTORS® will be awarding the Network Collaborator of the Year awards to Women’s Council networks who partner with Local or State REALTOR® Associations. The goal of this event is to encourage Women’s Council networks (both local and state) to work collaboratively with their local associations to provide exceptional value to their membership through effective programming that positively affects the member’s business performance. Effective programming is defined as timely, issue-driven, income-generating topics.
- 2019 Network Communicator of the Year Application. The Women’s Council of REALTORS® will be awarding Network Communicator of the Year awards to Women’s Council Networks who have best demonstrated effective communication to positively market their network to their membership, industry and the community. The goal of this program is to encourage Women’s Council networks (both local and state) to provide successful outreach resulting in exceptional member value and increased public engagement. Nominees will utilize the Women’s Council websites (provided by the Council) as well as their own social media channels to help build and connect with their membership, industry, and community. Effective communication is defined as the process of delivering messages to a target audience in a way that guarantees satisfactory reception and understanding.
Category #4: State Member of the Year Awards: Women's Council will recognize state members of the year, as designated by the state network. Names were due on December 1st. If you have not yet submitted the name please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 800-245-8512.