For Seattle area home buyers and sellers, a Women’s Council of Realtors Seattle-Metro REALTORS® is the obvious choice for a real estate professional with experience, know-how and insight into your individual needs. Plus, your WCR Seattle-Metro Member is part of a superb nationwide network of real estate professionals, dedicated to taking the stress and guesswork out of a move across town or across the nation.
Our Long-Term Goals
- To be the source of education and business tools focused on the needs of women REALTOR® entrepreneurs at all stages of development.
- To be a dynamic, accessible network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success.
- To build, support and promote strong leaders for the industry and the broader community who are advocates for property rights and homeownership.
- To be the voice for the achievement and impact of women in real estate.
- To be sought after as a partner with other organizations to advance common objectives.
- To be a network of strong chapters that consistently deliver value and provide a collaborative, trusted, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
- To be a magnet for career-focused REALTORS® with diverse backgrounds and a high level of professionalism.
- To be a strong organization with the resources and infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission and realize our vision.
Professionals eligible for WCR membership are:
- REALTORS® or ASSOCIATES® in the US, its insular possessions and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- Professionals in an affiliated field, such as mortgage or appraisal who hold affiliate membership in a REALTOR® organization in the US, its insular possessions and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- Executive officers of REALTOR® organizations in the US, its insular possessions and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
For more information on becoming a member, please contact
NW Gift Company