Women's Council of REALTORS® South Bay Chapter
Local Chapter Benefits
- Business Resource Meetings. Lunch and learn at our 9 Meetings throughout the year. Experts speak in their respective fields of expertise. Reduced pricing for WCR local chapter members.
- Free educational Webinars at our Resources Tab.
- Network with collegues and our affiliate members. Social interaction fosters good will and facilitiates transactions.
- Mixers and events with other local organizations.
- Mentoring - Learn or share your expertise with others.
- Exposure - Your Spotight profile on our Local Chapter site is your opportunity to shine. Your photo displayed as well a description of your business specialties, contact informaiton and link to your web site.
- Community involvement - participate in a fundraiser or coordinate supplies for our charity House of Hope and Habitat for Humanity.
Business Resource Meetings
Volunteer to support specific events (i.e., help with check-in, set-up, etc). Organize an event start to finish.
Behind the Scenes - do you have unusual connections that you'd be willing to tap into for a group of Women's Council of REALTORS®? Perhaps back stage access to the ballet, or access to Entertainment tickets, etc. Create a unique event for the community!
Community Outreach - Women's Council of REALTORS® South Bay Supports
Online Initiatives - Develop and market online tools that will benefit members and encourage membership (forum postings, affinity groups, member directory).
Communications & Event Marketing - Develop and manage club communications to members and potential members. Volunteer to market to potential members at our club events. Develop marketing handouts, follow-up with event attendees, etc.
Develop strategy and implement marketing activities for membership drives. Potential activities include email blasts, direct mail, and special programming. Other member acquisition strategies? Develop and implement ideas to drive membership.
We welcome any and all ideas for new meetings or activities!