Welcome to the Women's Council of REALTORS Sierra Vista/Cochise Network site! We are a network of successful REALTORS, advancing our members as business leaders in the industry and in the communities we serve. Our organization was created over 80 years ago to support women in the real estate industry.
The Sierra Vista/Cochise Network members and partners are active volunteers with local organizations and strive to help our community. We encourage one another to be the highest educated and most successful REALTORS in our area. We provide the best service possible to all our clients.
Our goal is to empower all REALTORS to be the best of the best in our profession. We provide numerous benefits and resources to our members and strategic partners:
- Networking opportunities
- Affiliations with related local businesses for all your real estate needs
- Personal and professional development seminars
- Real-world tools and training
- Leadership skills identification, development, and training
- Continuing Education
- Wealth building summits
- Referrals locally and across the country
- Discounts on everything from Flowers to Car Rentals
- Support and encouragement from successful professionals in our industry
- Current information about what's happening locally
Interested in becoming a member? Please click on the link below:
Interested in becoming a strategic partner? Please contact me at 734-216-1956 or email me at email@example.com.
Questions or need additional information? Please contact me at 734-216-1956 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am looking forward to having a fabulous year in 2021!