Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
Women's Council members send and receive referrals with confidence, knowing that their values are shared when it comes to providing outstanding service to their clients.
We encourage members to get involved, because we know that participation translates to personal growth and leadership development. We meet you where you are in your skill development and take you to the next level.
Through our influence as successful business professionals, women will effect positive change in the profession and in the broader community.
Our Long Term Goals
- To be the source of education and business tools focused on the needs of women REALTOR® entrepreneurs at all stages of development.
- To be a dynamic, accessible network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success.
- To build, support and promote strong leaders for the industry and the broader community who are advocates for property rights and home ownership.
- To be the voice for the achievement and impact of women in real estate.
- To be sought after as a partner with other organizations to advance common objectives.
- To be a network of strong chapters that consistently deliver value and provide a collaborative, trusted, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
- To be a magnet for career-focused REALTORS® with diverse backgrounds and a high level of professionalism.
- To be a strong organization with the resources and infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission and realize our vision.
We appreciate our Strategic Partners!
Meet the Leadership Team
Jessica De Guchy
Local First Vice President