I wanted to take a moment to discuss the Covid-19 quarantine situation and what we are doing for our members. We want to make sure we continue to add value and support our members through this shift, and it is definately a shift in terms of how we are doing business, that we are now experiencing.
We have extended our membership drive to April 30th so we hope that if you are not a member, you will consider joining today. And if you are a renewing member, please renew by April 30th so that you are included on our roster. It's only $199 for the year so please consider joining or renewing today.
We have several events coming up on a weekly basis. Motivational Mondays are every Monday at 1:00pm via Zoom and we will have a special guest speaker each week. Thursdays are our "Appy" Hour at 5:00pm in which we will be giving trainings on apps that will help you in your businees. I also wanted to let you know about our upcoming "Tea". We have postponed our "Spring Tea" and instead will be doing a virtual tea with an exciting "Hat & Mask" decorating contest, special guest speakers and live auction. You won't want to miss this! Going to be alot of fun. That will be May 20th from 2:00pm to 5:00pm.
If there is anything we can do to assist you during this time, whether it's something you need delivered or just someone to talk to, Women's Council is here to help. Please reach out and we will be sure to help however we can. Your membership is very much appreciated and I hope to see you soon.
Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
Women's Council members send and receive referrals with confidence, knowing that their values are shared when it comes to providing outstanding service to their clients.
We encourage members to get involved, because we know that participation translates to personal growth and leadership development. We meet you where you are in your skill development and take you to the next level.
Through our influence as successful business professionals, women will effect positive change in the profession and in the broader community.
Our Long Term Goals
- To be the source of education and business tools focused on the needs of women REALTOR® entrepreneurs at all stages of development.
- To be a dynamic, accessible network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success.
- To build, support and promote strong leaders for the industry and the broader community who are advocates for property rights and home ownership.
- To be the voice for the achievement and impact of women in real estate.
- To be sought after as a partner with other organizations to advance common objectives.
- To be a network of strong chapters that consistently deliver value and provide a collaborative, trusted, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
- To be a magnet for career-focused REALTORS® with diverse backgrounds and a high level of professionalism.
- To be a strong organization with the resources and infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission and realize our vision.
.We appreciate our Strategic Partners!