Women's Council At a Glance
Overview and Fast Facts of the Women's Council
- Total Current Members: 10,500
- Year founded: 1938
- Staff: 8
- National Dues: $140 Annually
- Local & State Networks combined: 249
- Percentage of members who are male: 10
- Number of Performance Management Network designees: 1,200
Women's Council Members Earn More
- Average Women's Council member's income from real estate: $134,470
- Median Women's Council member's income from real estate: $87,690
- Average transaction volume of a Women's Council member: $8.5 Million
- Sales Volume Median among Women's Council: $3.6 Million
Women's Council Members Do Referrals
- Average commission income from Council member-to-member referrals: $15,000
- Percentage of members who referred business to another member annually: 54%
- #1 reason cited for doing Women's Council member-to-member referrals: "Council membership means a high-level business leader who will follow through on client needs."
Women's Council Members are Business Leaders
- 70% of members agree that "As a result of my involvement in Women's Council, I have become a stronger leader and developed advanced leadership skills for my business, community and personal life."
- Members who report being leaders in their local community: 65%
- Percent of NAR Board of Directors who hold membership in Women's Council: 19% (152 out of 820)
- Percent of NAR Committee slots held by Women's Council members: 11% (400 out of 3,800)
Women's Council Members Proudly Invest in the Industry
- Women's Council participation rate in RPAC is the highest in the REALTOR family at 58% (versus 33% for all REALTORS®)
- Total annual investment of Women's Council members: $2.81 Million
- President's Circle members who are Women's Council members: 416
- Major investors who are Women's Council members: 1,552
- Women's Council of REALTORS® is a proud contributor and founding member of The REALTOR® Party Corporate Ally Program.
Women's Council Members Value Their Membership
Percentage of Members Who Report...
- "Belonging to Women's Council gives you a sense of professional pride and satisfaction." (95%)
- "Women's Council membership provides you with skills and information to deal with a changing business environment." (93%)