Greater Rochester Area
Welcome to Women's Council Greater Rochester Area Network!!
We are excited to have you visit our network to find out more about us.
We look forward to working with you to help you succeed in our industry while we provide excellent education and support for our members and give back in our communities.
We are a network of successful Realtors advancing women as business leaders in the industry and in the community. We are eager to learn, collaborate and grow together. Our focus this upcoming year is to continue to bring value to our Strategic Partners and Members through education and networking. Our leadership team is also focusing on inclusion, to ensure all industry professionals who share the same mission as our organization are invited to the table. We anticipate seeing many new faces on Zoom and eventually in person. We are better together and look to include a diverse group of partners to reflect our leadership, members, mission and vision.
For information on upcoming events, please visit below and our Facebook page – see link below.
Sincerely, Renee Smith; 2022 Women's Council Greater Rochester Area Network President
firstname.lastname@example.org or 810 394 2906
Consider becoming a member of the Women's Council of Realtors - Greater Rochester
We hope you will join us a member with the Women's Council of Realtors - Greater Rochester!
- We offer industry events, leadership development opportunities, and a true place where local business leaders are willing to share information and techniques, to brainstorm, to develop camaraderie.
- The network provides recognition, support, encouragement, and mentors to help grow your business. The local network experience is an amazing mix of professional relationships, dynamic friendships and deep-rooted strength, integrity and caring.
Some of the benefits of joining Women’s Council include:
- Annual Continuing Education
- Offered free for members
- Monthly Home Tours
- Members can feature their current home listings on the tours
- Educational Events
- 6 to 8 events are held annually and attendance is discounted for members
- Membership/Guest Mixers, Golf Event and Holiday Party
- Network with the best agents and Strategic Partners in the area!
- Your personal webpage on WCR.org to customize as you like
- You can complete your personalized WCR website with any information you would like and a photo
- And, access to other members profiles to aid with referral needs
- Monthly eConnect Newsletter
- Includes the latest practical tips and techniques on growing your business
- Access to State, Regional and National Women’s Council meetings and training
- Membership in the Women's Council Savings Center
- Exclusive discount program on products, programs and services
Also, here are links to two videos regarding the benefits of joining WCR. The first is about 1.5 minutes and the other is a bit more in-depth, approx. 5 minutes.
The Realtor Membership is $170 annually. Here are the ways to join:
Also, you can 'like' us on Facebook ”WCR Greater Rochester Area” to get reminders of activities, promote info about your upcoming listings or share information about real estate.
Whether you are looking for more business, more solutions to business problems or more professional satisfaction, we are committed to your success in 2022.
We look forward to seeing you at many upcoming functions. Here is to a great year ahead in Real Estate!
On behalf of the board, thank you!
Lauren Zetye - 2022 Membership Chair
Lauren.Zetye@movement.com or 248 840 0972
2022 Strategic Partner List
With any organization, partners are important. We are fortunate to have many great strategic partners that are actively involved in our network and help make it a successful group of businesspeople. And we would like to tell you more about them! Click the link above in the blue header for "Greater Rochester Area network documents" for the complete list.
Meet the Leadership Team
Safety & Self Defense Workshop for Women
FEMA and Flood Zones Seminar with 2 CE Credit Hours