Greater Rochester Area
Welcome to Women's Council Greater Rochester Area Network!!
Our mission is clear:
“We are a network of successful REALTORS, advancing women as Business leaders in the industry and in the communities we serve.”
Our strength is in our network, it is in our members and it resides in each of you. As we mentor each other, learn from one another, and celebrate each other's successes, we each grow stronger. This is an opportunity for you to step outside your comfort zone, be supported and provide support to others. Our greatest resource is each other. There is unlimited power when rooted in a community.
We not only want to help each of you advance as professionals and leaders. As a network, we want to reach out to REALTORS in our communities. Who do you know? Bring them to our events. Tell them why you are a member of Women's Council of REALTORS. Let's continue to grow -- grow our business, grow our network, and grow personally.
Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
Women's Council members send and receive referrals with confidence, knowing that their values are shared when it comes to providing outstanding service to their clients.
We encourage members to get involved, because we know that participation translates to personal growth and leadership development. We meet you where you are in your skill development and take you to the next level. Get involved today -- join a committee!
Please tell us how we, as a leadership team are doing and how we can better serve you!
Thank you for your time, your involvement, and get ready for an amazing 2023 year!
Kristen Cronin | firstname.lastname@example.org 248-410-4259
2023 Women's Council Greater Rochester Area Network President
Consider becoming a member of the Women's Council of Realtors - Greater Rochester
We hope you will join us a member with the Women's Council of Realtors - Greater Rochester!
- We offer industry events, leadership development opportunities, and a true place where local business leaders are willing to share information and techniques, to brainstorm, to develop camaraderie.
- The network provides recognition, support, encouragement, and mentors to help grow your business. The local network experience is an amazing mix of professional relationships, dynamic friendships and deep-rooted strength, integrity and caring.
Some of the benefits of joining Women’s Council include:
- Annual Continuing Education
- Offered free for members
- Member Only exclusive events
- Monthly Home Tours
- Members can feature their current home listings on the tours
- Educational Events
- 6 to 8 events are held annually and attendance is discounted for members
- Membership/Guest Mixers, Golf Event and Holiday Party
- Network with the best agents and Strategic Partners in the area!
- Your personal webpage on WCR.org to customize as you like
- You can complete your personalized WCR website with any information you would like and a photo
- And, access to other members profiles to aid with referral needs
- Monthly eConnect Newsletter
- Includes the latest practical tips and techniques on growing your business
- Access to State, Regional and National Women’s Council meetings and training
- Membership in the Women's Council Savings Center
- Exclusive discount program on products, programs and services
Also, here are links to two videos regarding the benefits of joining WCR. The first is about 1.5 minutes and the other is a bit more in-depth, approx. 5 minutes.
The Realtor Membership is $180 annually. Here are the ways to join:
- Online – Click here
Also, you can 'like' us on Facebook ”WCR Greater Rochester Area” to get reminders of activities, promote info about your upcoming listings or share information about real estate.
Whether you are looking for more business, more solutions to business problems or more professional satisfaction, we are committed to your success.
We look forward to seeing you at many upcoming functions. Here is to a great year ahead in Real Estate!
On behalf of the board, thank you!
Lauren Zetye - 2023 Membership Chair
Lauren.Zetye@movement.com or 248 840 0972
2023 Strategic Partner List
With any organization, partners are important. We are fortunate to have many great strategic partners that are actively involved in our network and help make it a successful group of businesspeople. And we would like to tell you more about them! Click the link above in the blue header for "Greater Rochester Area network documents" for the complete list.
Meet the Leadership Team
Local President Elect
Local First Vice President
Lauren Brooke Zetye Stawiasz
Local Membership Director
Local Event Director
Safety & Self Defense Workshop for Women