If you have renewed your membership for 2021 thank you and know that 2021 will be a great year! If you are not a member yet, now couldn't be a better time to join! As a member, you will benefit through networking, referrals, knowledge, events, and support.
Let's make 2021 Your Best Year Yet!
SAVE the DATE! EXPERIENCE Virginia! September 21st, 1 PM Richmond, VA Marriott- VR Conference Our first meeting in person for quite some time!
Details to follow.
Registration is now open for the National Conference!
Go to wcr.org to find out why San Diego is the place to be this November!
Mary Beth Rich, 2021 State President
Women's Council of REALTORS® Virginia
Here at Women's Council, we strive to provide timely accessible events, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
When you join us, you not only gain access to other local professionals committed to sharing their expertise. You instantly become part of a nationwide network of real estate professionals who operate their businesses on a shared set of values: integrity, professionalism, mutual support and a commitment to excellence.
Women's Council members send and receive referrals with confidence, knowing that their values are shared when it comes to providing outstanding service to their clients.
We encourage members to get involved because we know that participation translates to personal growth and leadership development. We meet you where you are in your skill development and take you to the next level.
Dimensions of the Network Experience
If you attend Network meetings...
- We will help you acquire new skills to meet today’s professional challenges
- If you make it a point to sit with people you don’t know...
- We will increase your referral business and, sometimes, become friends for life
- If you decide to participate, even if only in a small way...
- We will help you define and reach your next level of achievement
- If you keep in touch with other members...
- We will encourage you when you are down and cheer you on when you succeed