Spokane Eastern Washington
We are up to big things for 2019!
We have been set up for success by our predesessors, and we are looking forward to several repeat endeavors this year because they were such a big hit with our membership in years past.
We are listening, and we are here for you!
Thank you to the many women who have lead before me, who have paved the way, and who have pulled me forward.
We intend to pull others forward!
Thank you for the incredible mentoring, training, and support!
Thank you to the many volunteers who have served on the board, to those who are currently serving, and those of you who created this network back in the beginning, and to those of you who brought it back to life, we are grateful to all of you for your hard work and dedication to leveling up our industry and for bringing women up in leadership!
I am honored and privileged to be surrounded by such an amazing and powerful group of professionals!
Welcome to the Women's Council of Realtors!
We can't wait to see you!
Spokane-Eastern Washington President
Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Members exemplify the highest standard of industry professionalism and strengthen the REALTOR® brand in their communities.
- Members have the tools and resources for long-term business success.
- Members are sought after for their perspective and contribution at the local, state and national association levels.
- Members are recognized for their professionalism and success in real estate.
- Women's Council and the National Association of REALTORS® are essential partners in advancing the industry.