Performance Management Network Designation
The following are the requirements to obtain Women's Council's Performance Management Network (PMN) designation. (an official REALTOR® Designation)
1. To apply for the Performance Management Network (PMN) designation you must be a REALTOR®, REALTOR-Associate® or REALTOR® Association Executive and a Women's Council National member in good standing. Members can log into their membership through this link and visit the Store to pay the application fee.
- Applicants for the Designation will be charged $125.
- Annual Dues: A $50 annual fee will be invoiced with your membership dues in subsequent years.
2. Successfully complete at least three Performance Management Network courses.
3. Designee candidates may pursue one of 2 paths to obtain the designation as follows:
Option A: PMN Business Referrals Track: Click here to download our Business Referrals tracking form
Option B: Business Leadership Track: Click here to download our Leadership Tracking form.
Women's Council Education Department: 430 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago IL 60611, email firstname.lastname@example.org.