The following are the requirements to obtain Women's Council's Performance Management Network (PMN) designation (an official REALTOR® Designation). Take advantage of our limited-time promotion to complete the PMN designation with a streamlined process and discounted application fee.
1. To apply for the Performance Management Network (PMN) designation you must be a REALTOR®, REALTOR-Associate® or REALTOR® Association Executive and a Women's Council National member in good standing. Members can log into their member profile through this link, click on the "PMN Designation Application and Dues" item, add the PMN item to your cart, and checkout to pay the application fee and start your PMN journey.
- Applicants for the Designation will be charged $125.
- Annual Dues: A $50 annual fee will be invoiced with your membership dues in subsequent years.
2. Successfully complete at least three Performance Management Network courses.
3. Designee candidates may pursue one of 2 paths to obtain the designation as follows:
Option A: PMN Business Referrals Track: Click here to download our Business Referrals tracking form
Option B: Business Leadership Track: Click here to download our Leadership Tracking form.
For questions, contact the Women's Council Education Department at email@example.com