Performance Management Network Designation
Following are the requirements to obtain Women's Council's Performance Management Network (PMN) designation. (an official REALTOR® Designation)
1. To apply for the Performance Management Network (PMN) designation you must be a REALTOR®, REALTOR-Associate® or REALTOR® Association Executive and a Women's Council National member in good standing.
- Applicants for the Designation will be charged $125.
- Annual Dues: A $50 annual fee will be invoiced with your membership dues in subsequent years.
2. Successfully complete at least three Performance Management Network courses:
- The Business of Your Business: Formula, Financials, Function & Freedom (Available Online) $125
- New! Cultivating Confidence with Powerful Presentations
- Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals
- Leadership Excellence
- Networking and Referrals: Building Business and Profit
Any one of the following National Association of REALTORS® certifications may be used to replace one PMN course credit, or if you've held the CRS designation for one year this may also count in lieu of one PMN course. (Note: Only one course can be waived for the designation. A minimum of two PMN curriculum courses must be taken to obtain the designation regardless of the number of certifications/designations held):
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD)
- Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
- Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (CRETS)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource (SFR)
3. Designee candidates may pursue one of 2 paths to obtain the designation as follows:
Option A: PMN Business Referrals Track:
Submit documented evidence of closed referral transactions (sales) within the past 24 months totaling 30 points as follows:
- To/from another national Women's Council member = 10 points each
- To/from a non-Women's Council REALTOR®* = 5 points each
- From a client = 2 points each
* Recruit this REALTOR® to become a National Women's Council member, and you double the points earned.
Examples of documentation include company referral form, copy of check, client lists or a signed statement from a broker. Be sure to include closing date and information. Submit documentation to Women's Council Education Department: 430 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago IL 60611, fax 312-329-3290, email email@example.com.
Members eligible for the designation (REALTORS®, REALTOR-Associates® or REALTOR® Association Executives) who do not list or sell (i.e. real estate trainers, managers or REALTORS® in affiliate positions) may satisfy this requirement by recruiting three REALTORS® to join Women's Council as national members.
Option B: Business Leadership Track:
Candidates are asked to track their leadership experience in three areas for corresponding points: Women's Council (40), REALTOR® associations (30), and in their community (30). Click here for the Leadership Tracking Form.
Point totals must reach 100. Members who do not list or sell (i.e. real estate trainers, managers or REALTORS® in affiliate positions) are not eligible for this track.
Note: students and graduates of REALTORS® University's Masters of Real Estate program may obtain course waivers for the PMN designation, please contact Women's Council for further information.
Women's Council Education Department: 430 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago IL 60611, fax 312-329-3290, email firstname.lastname@example.org.