It's 2021, can you believe it? Perhaps the strangest year in recent history is now behind us and we have an opportunity to focus on new beginnings. 2020 caught us off guard, it was full of uncertainty, challenges and fears. It was also a year that brought our community together. People in Santa Cruz County stepped up and supported each other in unprecedented ways faced with a pandemic, wildfires, social injustice and an election.
We are living in a time that science fiction writers used to write about! The world marketplace is global, information for which Faust traded his soul is at our fingertips, and the computing power in our smart phones is more advanced than the computers that guided the first rocket to the moon! Yet with all of the technological advances, some things remain the same, like the need for personal and professional improvement, doing the best job for your clients, and doing the hard work it takes to succeed.
Right now is a pivotal time to lead and grow leaders. We are excited to continue to help you navigate through this dynamic, ever changing market by providing by far the best content and educational opportunities around! Timely subjects and topics are brought to you by the areas top leaders in their fields.
With the 2021 Board of Directors, impact is inevitable! Let me introduce you to the team and you'll know what I mean!
- President Elect: Ace Estess is founder of Dream Catch Properties, a savvy businesswoman, entrepreneur, she is the "ideas" superhero!
- Secretary: Brandi Jones is, well, she's Brandi Jones! Right? A realtor at David Lyng Real Estate her enthusiasm and creativity know no bounds. Brandi is a leader among leaders.
- Membership Director: Shelli Strahle is the charismatic attorney and founder of Strahle Legacy Planning Law Offices. Perhaps the friendliest estate planning attorney of all times.
- Events Director: Jim Black is the entrepreneur/owner of All Cal Financial and a genius of lending and financial management.
- Treasurer: Christopher Sheehy is a certified financial planner and founder of Harborlight Investments. He is a true whiz when it comes to the financial markets.
All are top producers, all are great at what they do, and through providing the best in education, all are committed to putting you in the best position to succeed.
2021 President Women's Council of Realtors Santa Cruz
Owner at Sol Property Advisors, Inc.
831.854.7489 | email@example.com
Thinking of Joining?
If you're in the Real Estate industry we hope that you will consider joining our Network. By signing up and paying annual dues you will get regular updates about our activities as well as discounts to events year round. We also have several member-only events each year to provide additional value to our members for their commitment to the Council.
The Santa Cruz Network was chartered in 1962! Contact us today to find out how we can help you learn more about hot industry topics, build your network of industry contacts and grow your business. Contact Liz Kroft, President, at 831-854-7489.
Meet the Leadership Team
Jim T Black
Director of Programs