Southwest Riverside County
I am so excited to be serving as your President for 2020! I am also excited for you to meet my board. They are wonderful individuals that have incredible businesses in Real Estate, and they serve on many other areas in their communities. This is why, you joined Women’s Council of Realtors. You have connected with someone or the purpose of Women’s Council of Realtors.
Our mission statement: We are a network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as business leaders in the industry and in the communities we serve.
This mission statement takes everyone, men and women! It takes action and collaboration. You were not meant to live life or do business alone. And so we rise up! Our actions are in our events to educate, empower, and embrace. And our collaboration is our network, together we are better and stronger. We raise leaders to step up into places that require your unique attributes.
Yes, we are looking for new members and yes, we are looking to have leaders rise up and take their place in Women’s Council of Realtors, this is your network. WE are better and stronger together.
Rise up with me and every member as we become the best versions of ourselves and in our Real estate Careers.
Rise up! This is your first step of action. Grow with us in 2020 and see what 2021 holds for you with Women’s Council of Realtors.
As a leader, the first person I need to lead is me. The first person that I should try to change is me.
John C. Maxwell
Women’s Council of Realtors 2020 President
Women's Council Vision
- We facilitate the professional growth and credibility of Council members as real estate experts in their marketplace.
- We are a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success.
- We identify, support and promote strong leaders in business, the Council, the industry, and in the broader community.
- We promote the achievement and influence of women in real estate.
- We are a magnet for career-focused REALTORS® with diverse backgrounds and a high level of professionalism.
- We are sought after by other organizations as a source of leadership development and the businesswoman's perspective.
- We are a network of strong chapters that consistently deliver value and provide a collaborative, trusted, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
- We are a strong organization with the resources and infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission and realize our vision.