Southwest Riverside County
Welcome to the Southwest Riverside County Network!
ONE WOMAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT TOGETHER WE CAN ROCK THE WORLD
Together with the 2019 Board of Directors we are going to rock 2019.
Why? Why did I want to become President? This is my opportunity to make a difference in our network. To work with a team of strong minded women in our real estate industry and empower our current members and encourage others to become members.
By Making our "WE" as Strong as can Be - Pamela Storton
I see the ladies on the board as my Team. It takes all 6 of us working as a Team to be a successful network. So be prepared for 2019, we have already started planning some pretty amazing events and you will be proud to say you are a member.
WHEN PEOPLE RESPECT YOU AS A PERSON, THEY ADMIRE YOU, WHEN THEY RESPECT YOU AS A FRIEND, THEY LOVE YOU, WHEN THEY RESPECT YOU AS A LEADER, THEY FOLLOW YOU - JOHN C MAXWELL
Join us this year as we embark on new and exciting possibilities and allow the Council to take you personally and professionally to the next level!
Cheers to 2019 Together!
Doris A Johnson
Southwest Riverside County President
Women's Council Vision
- We facilitate the professional growth and credibility of Council members as real estate experts in their marketplace.
- We are a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success.
- We identify, support and promote strong leaders in business, the Council, the industry, and in the broader community.
- We promote the achievement and influence of women in real estate.
- We are a magnet for career-focused REALTORS® with diverse backgrounds and a high level of professionalism.
- We are sought after by other organizations as a source of leadership development and the businesswoman's perspective.
- We are a network of strong chapters that consistently deliver value and provide a collaborative, trusted, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
- We are a strong organization with the resources and infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission and realize our vision.
Meet the Leadership Team
Denise K Vasquez
Director of Membership