Southwest Riverside County
Hello and welcome to the Southwest Riverside County Women’s Council of REALTORS® Network. My name is Curtis "The Boss" Doss and I am thrilled that you've decided to visit our website. I think everyone would agree that 2020 was a year of uncertainty, tragedy, and confusion, the likes that we as a nation have not seen for some time. That being said, in the year 2021 I am looking forward to a new year of clarity, prosperity, and new beginnings for our network and for our membership. At the Women’s Council of REALTORS®, we invite EVERYONE to be a part of our organization. We are looking and striving to be as diverse as the members that make up our organization. Take me for example, if you haven’t noticed, I am the President of a women’s organization and that’s because at Women’s Council of REALTORS® we believe that when everyone has a seat at the table the organization is stronger, more inclusive and more productive. In this time of heightened awareness of diversity and inclusion it is our duty and obligation as Realtors and good citizens to reach out and bring those members of our Realtor community into the fold of our organization. We invite you to step into our house and feel the warmth and love that our community has to offer.
We encourage you to attend our network events, governing board meetings and become involved on the leadership level as well. I encourage and invite you to interact with your strategic partners and show them the Women’s Council love and support by utilizing their goods and services, because without them we cannot do the work that we do. Oh and tell a friend because friends don’t let friends miss out on Women’s Council.
If you’re not already a member of our wonderful family, we encourage you to JOIN TODAY, but remember, you only get out of it what you put into it, and believe me what you get out of your membership far outweighs what you put into it. Be the best that you can be in all ways, no excuses, just do it!
I thank you in advance for the opportunity to serve alongside each of you.
Best wishes for a successful and fun 2021!
Curtis "The Boss" Doss – 2021 President
Women's Council Vision
- We facilitate the professional growth and credibility of Council members as real estate experts in their marketplace.
- We are a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success.
- We identify, support and promote strong leaders in business, the Council, the industry, and in the broader community.
- We promote the achievement and influence of women in real estate.
- We are a magnet for career-focused REALTORS® with diverse backgrounds and a high level of professionalism.
- We are sought after by other organizations as a source of leadership development and the businesswoman's perspective.
- We are a network of strong chapters that consistently deliver value and provide a collaborative, trusted, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
- We are a strong organization with the resources and infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission and realize our vision.