Message from the President
I am honored to be your president this year - the board this year is working hard and we are all excited about 2022 – and so we hope you all will help us make 2022 a year to renew!!
Your leadership team: Dayna Feher, President; Linda Lizzio, President-elect; Carrie Cosgrove, First Vice President; Matthew Trone, Treasurer; Judy Rhodes, Events Director; Dolores Desmond, Membership Director.
This 2022 Leadership has been hard at work since December 1, 2021, and we have come up with goals and speaker ideas that we hope will enhance our knowledge and skills, enable more networking, and grow our network. We promise to communicate regularly with all of you and we welcome and invite your feedback. Watch for emails from SussexCountyWCR!
Check the calendar below for upcoming events and speakers – January and February were canceled due to safety reasons, but the March speaker event is scheduled. In February we are hosting a webinar on Cryptocurrency and Real Estate – already 50 people have signed up for this important topic! The rest of the year will bring excellent speakers and topics and some fun events too!
Dayna Feher, President, Women's Council of REALTORS Sussex County
2022 Strategic Partners
Our Sussex County Network is proud to introduce our 2022 Strategic Partners! Our Strategic Partners are affiliated companies who will provide REALTORS with their expertise and services in pursuit of a mutual goal - to help clients buy and sell homes. We want to thank you for your support! Without you, we could not provide our members with all the valuable programs and networking opportunities that we present throughout the year.
Gold Strategic Partners
- Creative Concepts, Pat Purdum, 302.539.6989 email@example.com
- Crown Home Mortgage, Bethani O'Neill, 302.893.1515 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fitzgerald Financial, Matthew Trone, 443.690.2606 email@example.com
- Giordano, DelCollo, Werb & Gagne, LLC, Debi Galonsky & Kate Crawford 302.827.5004 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Preferred Rate, Pamela Robichaud, 302.242.6272 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott & Shuman, P.A. Billy Scott & Candice Windsor 302.537.1147 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Farm, Kim Benton 302.934.9393 email@example.com
Silver Strategic Partners
- Amerispec Inspection Services, Cheryl Myers 302-218-7292 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chase Bank, Deb Levy 301-292-1581 email@example.com
- Cross Country Mortgage, Joe Della Torre 302-344-5044 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cutko, Lindsay Pacheko 717-575-0975 email@example.com & Russell Wimbaugh 757-714-7207 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embrace Home Loans, Wendy Smith 301.922.3226 email@example.com
- Movement Mortgage, Pam Rocco 443.523.6409 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sergovic, Carmean, Weidman, McCartney & Owens, P.A. Shannon Carmean Burton 302.855.1260 email@example.com
- Ward & Taylor, Meghan Hudson & Nancy Law 302.225.3350 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Weidman & Townsend, P.A., Susan Weidman & Veronica Townsend 302.539.1388 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bronze Strategic Partners
- CK Capital Management, Bill and Denise McCormick 302.543.8462 email@example.com
- Direct Morgage Loans, LLC, Katie Sheats 302.542.5252 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp., Gail Alm & Pam Rossi 302.260.7011 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Shore Federal, Diane Koch, 302-537-8188 email@example.com
- Heather's Home Works, LLC, Heather DeMarie 302.245.0229 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lane Builders, LLC. Jeff Burton 302.645.5555 email@example.com
- Sussex County Association of REALTORS, Stephanie Moody 302.855.2300 firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CLICK THE SUSSEX COUNTY CALENDAR TAB FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!
Benefits of Membership
At Women’s Council, business leaders truly are made here. The elite network’s proven success is demonstrated over 80 years by its supersized participation in the real estate industry, higher income levels, referrals, and business growth. See the “at a glance” section . At the local level, 250 networks across the country provide world class events, training, and networking designed to position you as a business leader and to partner with you in your business success. At a personal and altruistic level, Women’s Council offers mentor ship, camaraderie, and a welcoming environment that will enrich you both personally and professionally.
Proven Pathways to Leadership
As a proud affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, Women's Council has been integral in developing local, state and national leaders who serve on various prestigious positions contributing to the real estate industry, their communities and beyond. Opportunities exist to volunteer and develop leadership skills at all levels of the organization, enhancing your professional reputation and further honing skills that make involvement an integral part of developing personal and professional leadership. Over 10% of our members hold some type of leadership position in the organization, and getting involved maximizes your Women's Council experience and opens up doors in your business and real estate.
Unparalleled Support System
At Women's Council, you'll experience a world-class support system like no other. You'll belong to a network of 12,000 motivated, professional and high-achieving real estate professionals — women (and men) who understand that you're never too experienced to learn something new or too successful to provide sound advice to your peers. The camaraderie, energy and collaboration among members is unparalleled in the industry, resulting in a membership experience like no other.
Business and Referrals
According to the last member survey, average commission income from Council member-to-member referrals is $15,000 annually, with over half of all members referring business to another member annually. Women’s Council partnership with Radius provides you visibility among peers and the public, with links to listings, online referrals, a concierge service for out of area leads, lead generation, and local networking groups. Click here to learn more about Radius and its benefits designed to provide you business and referrals. This online benefit, coupled with 1,500 annual live programs annually, is the reason why the single largest benefit of membership according to the last survey is "membership means a high-level business leader who will follow through on client needs." Leaders are not only created here – business leaders are created here !
Women's Council Savings Center
Women’s Council is pleased to offer you exclusive discounts on products, programs and services that can offer a return on dues investment several times over. Current offers include exclusive savings for top quality products and services which includes some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Exclusive “members only” discounts have been negotiated on your behalf, with suppliers recognizing the leadership, success, and purchasing power of Women’s Council members. Visit our member benefits page here .
As the official voice of Women's Council, eConnect includes profiles of the most influential women in real estate, as well as the latest practical tips and techniques on growing your business. This digital newsletter is emailed to Council members monthly. Advertising Opportunities.
Performance Management Network
As Women's Council's official REALTOR® designation, the Performance Management Network provides the real-world skills that you need to face an evolving market. Designed by some of real estate's best and brightest minds, our courses dig deep into the hot topics that are driving the market and shaping your business, including topics such as running a business, public speaking, negotiation, and business leadership. The network deepens skill sets even more, and the education experience and affiliation provides further networking, credibility and business leadership designed to foster and enhance your personal and professional growth.