Message from the President, Linda Lizzio
I am honored and humbled to serve as your President for 2023! Your fantastic 2023 Governing Board first met in October and is working hard to put goals in place and produce fantastic events. We are excited about the year ahead! Our vision for 2023 is to produce quality programs with nationally recognized speakers, expand opportunities for our Members & Strategic Partners to network, and continue to have FUN along the way by bringing back our Murder Mystery Event!
Your WCR Leadership Team is: Linda Lizzio, President; Robin Bunting, President-Elect; Matthew Trone, Treasurer; Judy Rhodes, Event Director, and Anne Powell, Membership Director.
The 2023 Leadership Team has been hard at work planning the year ahead. We have defined goals and speaker ideas that we hope will enhance our member's knowledge and skills, enable more networking, and continue to grow our network. We welcome your ideas about exciting program topics and or your referrals of top-notch, nationally recognized speakers.
We encourage you to look for our future events at our new website domain at www.wcrsussexcounty.org. Please like and follow our Facebook Page where you can also see our upcoming events and bring along one of your favorite REALTOR® friends who are not members yet!
We promise to communicate regularly with all of you and we welcome and invite your feedback.
We look forward to seeing you at our amazing events in 2023!
Linda Lizzio, President, Women's Council of REALTORS® Sussex County
2023 Strategic Partners
Our Sussex County Network is proud to introduce our 2023 Strategic Partners! Our Strategic Partners are affiliated companies that will provide REALTORS® with their expertise and services in pursuit of a mutual goal - to help clients buy and sell homes. We want to thank you for your support! Without you, we could not provide our members with all the valuable programs and networking opportunities that we present throughout the year.
Gold Strategic Partners
- Bonnie Benson Law Offices, Bonnie Benson 302.644.7181 email@example.com
- Cardinal Settlements, Matthew Chance, 240.394.0728 Mchance@cardinalsettlementsmd.com
- Creative Concepts, Pat Purdum, 302.539.6989 firstname.lastname@example.org
- DR Horton, Shelly Deale, 302-612-2894 email@example.com
- Giordano, DelCollo, Werb & Gagne, LLC, Debi Galonsky & Kate Crawford 302.827.5004 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- State Farm, Kim Benton 302.934.9393 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waterstone Mortgage, Jason Cook 443.859.2222 jCook@waterstonemortgage.com
Silver Strategic Partners
- Amerispec Inspection Services, Cheryl Myers 302-218-7292 email@example.com
- AnnieMax Home Mortgage, Robin Miller 302-670-2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caring Transitions, Tracey Himler 302-604-8689 email@example.com
- CK Capital Management, Bill and Denise McCormick 302.543.8462 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chase Bank, Deb Levy 301-292-1581 email@example.com
- Cutco, Lindsay Musser Pacheko 717-575-0975 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp., Lori Martin & Gail Alm 302.260.7011 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gausman Appraisals, Jennifer Gausman 202.321.3667 Jengausman@gmail.com
- L. Echevarria Attorneys at Law, Laneyscha Echevarria 302-703-7727 email@example.com
- Lakeside Title, Diana Dovel 301.944.3133 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lane Builders, LLC. Jeff Burton 302.645.5555 email@example.com
- Movement Mortgage, Pam Rocco 443.523.6409 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ProMortgage, Liz Bayer 302.581.2035 email@example.com
- Scott & Shuman, P.A. Billy Scott & Dan Conway 302.537.1147 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Sergovic, Carmean, Weidman, McCartney & Owens, P.A. Shannon Carmean Burton 302.855.1260 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ward & Taylor, Meghan Mahoney Hudson 302.225.3350 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weidman & Townsend, P.A., Susan Weidman & Veronica Townsend 302.539.1388 email@example.com
Bronze Strategic Partners
- Beebe Healthcare, Stephanie Fitzpatrick 302.644.2900 StAdams@beebehealthcare.org
- Cape Flooring, Briana Rovinskie 302.682.2273 CapeFlooringDE@gmail.com
- Direct Morgage Loans, LLC, Katie Sheats 302.542.5252 firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Shore Federal, Diane Koch, 302-537-8188 email@example.com
- PHM Loans, Anne Vogel Flaherty 302.519.3457 Anne.Vogel@phmloans.com
- Sussex County Association of REALTORS®, Stephanie Moody 302.855.2300 firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CLICK THE SUSSEX COUNTY CALENDAR TAB FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!
Benefits of Membership
At the Women’s Council, business leaders truly are made here. The elite network’s proven success is demonstrated over 80+ years by its supersized participation in the real estate industry, higher income levels, referrals, and business growth. See the "At a Glance" section. At the local level, 250 networks across the country provide world-class events, training, and networking designed to position you as a business leader and partner with you in your business success. At a personal and altruistic level, the Women’s Council offers mentorship, camaraderie, and a welcoming environment that will enrich you both personally and professionally.
Proven Pathways to Leadership
As a proud affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Women's Council has been integral in developing local, state, and national leaders who serve on various prestigious positions contributing to the real estate industry, their communities, and beyond. Opportunities exist to volunteer and develop leadership skills at all levels of the organization, enhancing your professional reputation and further honing skills that make involvement an integral part of developing personal and professional leadership. Over 10% of our members hold some type of leadership position in the organization, and getting involved maximizes your Women's Council experience and opens up doors in your business and real estate.
Unparalleled Support System
At Women's Council, you'll experience a world-class support system like no other. You'll belong to a network of 12,000 motivated, professional and high-achieving real estate professionals — women (and men) who understand that you're never too experienced to learn something new or too successful to provide sound advice to your peers. The camaraderie, energy and collaboration among members is unparalleled in the industry, resulting in a membership experience like no other.
Business and Referrals
According to the last member survey, the average commission income from Council member-to-member referrals is $15,000 annually, with over half of all members referring business to another member annually. Women’s Council partnership with Radius provides you visibility among peers and the public, with links to listings, online referrals, a concierge service for out-of-area leads, lead generation, and local networking groups. Click here to learn more about Radius and its benefits designed to provide you with business and referrals. This online benefit, coupled with 1,500 annual live programs annually, is the reason why the single largest benefit of membership according to the last survey is "membership means a high-level business leader who will follow through on client needs." Leaders are not only created here – business leaders are created here!
Women's Council Savings Center
Women’s Council is pleased to offer you exclusive discounts on products, programs, and services that can offer a return on dues investment several times over. Current offers include exclusive savings for top-quality products and services which includes some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Exclusive “members only” discounts have been negotiated on your behalf, with suppliers recognizing the leadership, success, and purchasing power of Women’s Council members. Visit our member benefits page here .
As the official voice of the Women's Council, eConnect includes profiles of the most influential women in real estate, as well as the latest practical tips and techniques on growing your business. This digital newsletter is emailed to Council members monthly. Advertising Opportunities.
Performance Management Network
As the Women's Council's official REALTOR® designation, the Performance Management Network provides the real-world skills that you need to face an evolving market. Designed by some of real estate's best and brightest minds, our courses dig deep into the hot topics that are driving the market and shaping your business, including topics such as running a business, public speaking, negotiation, and business leadership. The network deepens skill sets even more, and the education experience and affiliation provides further networking, credibility, and business leadership designed to foster and enhance your personal and professional growth.
Meet the Leadership Team
Murder Mystery Event featuring The Housewives of Sussex County!