Salt Lake City
My name is Kenzie Cooley, and I am so excited and grateful to serve as the 2021 Women's Council of Realtors, Salt Lake President!
Despite all the uncertainty 2020 brought, our leadership team remains dedicated to providing valuable opportunites to help our Women’s Council members achieve their goals.
One of the greatest blessings is to be surrounded by others who encourage, support, and inspire — and that is exactly what Women’s Council is meant to do.
This year, we will hear from some of the best speakers this industry has to offer. Together, we will learn, grow, and become the leaders the real estate industry is so desperately in need of.
I’m looking forward to a great year and the opportunity to connect and learn from all of you. Growth always happens in times of discomfort and challenge, so CHEERS to 2021 and all that lies ahead!
Makenzie Cooley, President Salt Lake City-Network
Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
Women's Council members send and receive referrals with confidence, knowing that their values are shared when it comes to providing outstanding service to their clients.
We encourage members to get involved, because we know that participation translates to personal growth and leadership development. We meet you where you are in your skill development and take you to the next level.
Women's Council Impact
- Members exemplify the highest standard of industry professionalism and strengthen the REALTOR® brand in their communities.
- Members have the tools and resources for long-term business success.
- Members are sought after for their perspective and contribution at the local, state and national association levels.
- Members are recognized for their professionalism and success in real estate.
- Women's Council and the National Association of REALTORS® are essential partners in advancing the industry.
Women's Council Vision
- We facilitate the professional growth and credibility of Council members as real estate experts in their marketplace.
- We are a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success.
- We identify, support and promote strong leaders in business, the Council, the industry, and in the broader community.
- We promote the achievement and influence of women in real estate.
- We are a magnet for career-focused REALTORS® with diverse backgrounds and a high level of professionalism.
- We are sought after by other organizations as a source of leadership development and the businesswoman's perspective.
- We are a network of strong chapters that consistently deliver value and provide a collaborative, trusted, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
- We are a strong organization with the resources and infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission and realize our vision.
Women's Council Core Values
Members of the Women's Council of REALTORS® are career professionals. We operate based on a shared value system of integrity, respect, consistency and a commitment to excellence and continuous development.
THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIPS
Success in business today is achieved through positive, productive relationships. The Women's Council of REALTORS® provides an environment of collaboration in which members can form, build and maximize relationships for business and personal success. When members share their time, talent and experience,
the industry is advanced.
Every business, industry and community must have leaders who can see change that is needed, organize resources, and engage the hearts and minds of those around them. Through the Women's Council of REALTORS®, members develop and apply new found leadership skills and qualities across all areas of their personal and professional lives.
The Council member network is enriched through the celebration of and active outreach to the full diversity of our industry. At the same time, the strength of the organization lies in what unites us all – our shared values.
Active participation increases membership value. Every member can learn something from every other member. When members participate and share their experience and ideas, an exchange of value occurs that is one of the principal benefits of Council membership. Participation in the Women's Council of REALTORS® is the opportunity to contribute to change, and to be changed, personally and professionally.
Success in business brings credibility, influence and greater opportunity. Wealth creation through business success leads to long-term financial security, greater independence and more quality of life choices.
Positive change comes from greater inclusion of women's perspectives in positions of influence in the real estate industry and in the broader community.