Northern Virginia Metro
Welcome Members, National Affiliates, and Strategic Partners!
I am honored to serve as your 2020 President! I am excited to work with our 2020 Governing Board to ensure a great year of educational oppotunities, industry and networking events, as well fundraisers to bring about our #2020Vision! Women's Council of Realtors Northern Virginia Metro was chartered in 2010. As we commenarate our 10 years of service to our members and supporting industries, we will remain committed to maintining an environment of excellence and an atomsphere of embracing you, our members, with camaraderie and support for your success and committment to our network.
We are eager to continue to support you in your personal and professional growth through education, networking and referrals. We encourage the involvement of our members because participation translates to personal growth and leadership development. We meet you where you are in your skill development to take you to the next level.
2020 SCHEDULE OF MEETINGS AND EVENTS
January - June
Meetings will be held at:
REALTOR® Association of Prince William on the 3rd Thursday of the month between
11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
January 16: Business Planning, Tax Advice for the Self-employed
February 20: Mastering Networking - How to Fill Your Pipeline in 2020
March: NO MEETING
State Meeting, Glen Allen, VA
Networking Event – Date TBD
April 16: Open Houses – How to Stay Safe
May: NO MEETING
Women’s Council Mid-Year Meeting, May 13-16, Washington D.C.
Bowling Fundraiser w/PWAR – Date TBD
June 18: Builders’ Panel
- If you are not yet a member and would like to join, please contact Membership Director, Rista Taslim (firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-283-8330)
- If you have questions about becoming a Strategic Partner, please contact President-Elect, Nancy Jean-Louis (email@example.com)
- If you have program ideas or are interested in helping us put together some of these programs, please contact Program Director, Brittney Wickert (Brittney@platinumva.net)
- Questions regarding invoices/payments, please contact Treasurer, David Aikman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you would like to do the Inspiration at the meetings, please contact Secretary, Jodi McCallister (571-216-4432)
New Member Orientation will be held every quarter for new and current members.
MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND STATE & MID-YEAR MEETINGS.
Here's to our #2020Vision,
Stephanie Reynolds - (Direct) 571-215-0389
Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Women's Council members send and receive referrals with confidence, knowing that their values are shared when it comes to providing outstanding service to their clients. We encourage members to get involved, because we know that participation translates to personal growth and leadership development. We meet you where you are in your skill development and take you to the next level.