Welcome to our Network! We strive to provide well rounded leadership/opportunities for our members. Please join us for a year of education, leadership, and intentional networking. Our membership consists of a wide range of professionals who are leaders in real estate -- including Women's Council, local associations of REALTORS, and local community officials in the areas we serve. Our network of members and strategic partners welcome the opportunity to provide assistance and guidance. As a network, we are stronger!! Looking forward to getting to know you better. Cheers to a strong, successful 2018!
Shelley K. Reynolds
Madison Metro President
Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
Women's Council members send and receive referrals with confidence, knowing that their values are shared when it comes to providing outstanding service to their clients.
We encourage members to get involved, because we know that participation translates to personal growth and leadership development. We meet you where you are in your skill development and take you to the next level.
Through our influence as successful business professionals, women will effect positive change in the profession and in the broader community.
Five Reasons to Make the Most of Your WCR Membership
1. Support - Real estate is a competitive business, but at WCR, you’ll find something different. A large and diverse support system of experienced professionals as eager to teach as they are to learn.
2. Referrals – Both through our referral roster and numerous networking opportunities, your WCR membership can result in real, significant commission dollars for you.
3. Information and Education – Knowledge is power. Thanks to our Performance Management Network courses and timely communications, WCR gives you the know-how to keep pace in a fast-moving, ever-changing profession.
4. Motivation – Our members tell us that getting involved at their local, state or national levels helps energize and motivate them, taking their businesses and their professional satisfaction to new heights.
5. Personal Growth – While most members join us to aid their professional growth, many find the WCR experience personally rewarding as well. Whether you make new friends, discover a better balance between work and home, or simply take more pleasure in your career, investing time with us can pay off in some unexpected, but very welcome ways.
One of the benefits of being a national WCR member is the referral possibilities. One of the best ways to increase the possibility for referrals is to have a complete profile on the www.WCR.org database. Having a picture is one of the most important items! In order to help you with your profile, click on the link below for a PDF file with instructions on filling out your profile. Please take a moment to fill out your profile and start accepting referals!
Questions about membership? Contact Mary Gandolfo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 608-345-3956