Welcome to Women's Council of Realtors Mercer County Network.
We offer you the opportunity to network with business minded women and men real estate agents, our Strategic Partners, leaders in their field of expertise, real estate industry organizations, and local Women's Council of Realtors Networks. Your benefits also include the opportunity to receive CE Credits, leadership training, and to earn our designation, Performance Management Network (PMN) the flagship REALTOR business leadership designation designed to give you practical tools and provide you with access to a nationwide peer network of business leaders.
We have an exciting year planned so please join our current membership by becoming a member.
Schedule of Events for 2019
- January 10th, Thursday, 8:30 am - 10:30 am, Membership Kick-Off meeting, "Setting & Obtaining Goals", Randi Suskin, Advanced Life Coach, at New Jersey State Hospital Association, 760 Alexander Road, Princeton, NJ 08543. Members & Non Members. Schedule of Events For 2019
- January 16th, Wednesday, 5:00 pm -8:00 pm, Jammin Crepes Networking Event, 20 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ 08542. Members & Non Members.
- February 5th, Tuesday, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm., Celebrate Chinese New Year with the Women's Council of Realtors Mercer County Network by tasting the foods of China and Networking with our 2019 Stategic Partners. Location: New Jersey State Hospital Association, 760 Alexander Road, Princeon, NJ 08534. Members & Non Member
- March 5th, Tuesday, 5:00 pm -8:00 pm, Member Networking and Recruitment Event with our 14 Stategic Partners while enjoying music, food and beverage. Members & Non-Members
- March 21st, Thursday, All Day, Mrs. G, Debbie Schaeffer, Stategic Partner, Architectual Digest Home Show, NYC Members Only.
- April 4th, CE Credit, Members & Non Members. Members Free.
- April 29th, Monday, 3:00 pm -5:00 pm, 2019 Governing Board Spring Reception The Present Day Club.
- May 16th -18th Thursday -Saturday, Mid Year Regional Conference, Washington DC
- June 4th - 6th, Tuesday -Thursday, Women's Council of Realtors Regional, Cape May. Members Only.
- June 14th, Friday, 9:00 am -10:30 am, Breakfast, Miele, 9 Independence Way, Princeton, NJ 08540 "Did You Know" Member, Strategic Patrnter Networking & Recruitment, Industry Event.
- June 18th, Tuesday, 5:00 pm -8:00 pm, Home of President Madolyn Greve, 579 Herrontown Rd., Princeton, NJ 08540, "Wine & Dine" Fundraiser Planning & Sign-up. Members & Strategic Partners.
- July 11th, Thursday, 6:00 pm -9:00 pm Hopewell Theater Comedy Night & Dinner, Stategic Partners, Member Networking & Prospective Members
- September 9th, Monday, Pig Roast Joint Event with Mercer County Top Producers Association. The American Legion, Post 414. 100 Berwyn Place, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648Members Only.
- September, TBD State Breakfast for President & President Elects
- September 11th, Wednesday, 9:30am -12:30 pm, 10 Hamilton Street Trenton, NJ Joint State Event with CRS.
- September 20th, Friday, 12:00 -3:00 pm, Kerri Zoumas, Hopewell Valley Country Club, Stategic Partners, Members ONLY, Industry Event and Local Elections
- October 3rd, Thursday, 2:00 pm -6:00 pm, Home Tour, Bus Caravan. Industry Event
- October 7th, Monday, 10:30 am -4:30 pm, 2019 & 2020 Governing Joint Board Meeting
- October 17th, Thursday, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Annual Fundraiser, Mercer Oaks Golf & Country Club Members, Non -Members, Guests.
- December 9th -12th, Triple Play, Atlantic City.
- December, TBD Holiday Celebration
Renew your membership today! www.WCR.org to renew you membership for 2019.
Respectfully yours, Madolyn Greve
2019 Mercer County President
Check out our WCR Statistics
Take Full Advantage of Your Membership:
If you haven’t already done so, take a few minutes to log in and update your Member Expertise Profile in Women’s Council’s Referral Center. Complete your profile to capture your industry involvement and community leadership, as well as your professional specializations and education. Be sure to upload your color photo, too. This is a free form of personal advertising that will be used to determine a member’s area of expertise for referrals, speaking and interview opportunities, organization appointments and more. Check it out today. www.wcr.org