Welcome to Women’s Council Collin County network page!
Our mission of Women's Council: we are a network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as business leaders in the industry and in the communities we serve.
Our 2023 Leadership Team is working to create a network where ALL Members, future leaders and Strategic Partners feel comfortable to grow professionally. We welcome MEN into our membership as well to create a more diverse network experience.
One of my favorites Audible books is “Wolfpack” by Abby Wombach and would like to share:
- Previous women built our path brick by brick paving our way for a better future.
- Learn to lead from the bench – own our voice, empower others, influence, and give!
- Be a Champion for others – demand respect, celebrate one another, amplify their voice, and demand a seat at the table for ALL!
- Lead with humanity & cultivate other leaders. Claim your power and clear the way for others!
- Find your Pack that will join you to change the world. Life is harder as the lone wolf!
2023 will offer new educational programs, networking, and social events. We will highlight our Members and Strategic Partners to win together.
Please make sure to like our Facebook page, Women’s Council Collin County. You can watch for details on our events and announcements in addition to our emails, so you stay in the know.
We are excited for 2023 and invite you to pull up a seat at our table. There are opportunities for ALL to get involved and serve on one of our committees. Let’s sparkle and shine together!
2023 Collin County President | 972-896-4047
Contact Information: 6821 Coit Rd, Plano, TX 75024 | Email: email@example.com
Welcome to Women's Council Collin County