Contra Costa

We are a network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as professionals
and leaders in business, the industry and the communities we serve.

Quote on Leadership

Quote on Leadership

 

 

A Season of "Esteemed Excellence" 

As we begin to round out 2Q18, we pause to assess our performance relative to the goals we have outlined.  Many interviewers proclaim the same answer to this age-old question.  Based on a Harvard Business Review conducted some time ago, how did 3% of Harvard MBA graduates make more than 10 times as much as the remaining 97% combined?  It boils down to goals.   

  • 84% had no specific goals at all
  • 13% had goals but they were not committed to paper
  • 3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them

So, then how do members of Women's Council of REALTORS generally earn significantly more than non-members and how may you benefit from the association?   Stay connected to find out how.

Zina F Hall
Contra Costa President

Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.

Join Us

    Enhance Your Business

               

·                        

July 12 · State of the County  (Open to the Public)

District 1 County Supervisor John Gioia &

Newly Appointed District Attorney Diana Becton

Berkeley Country Club, El Cerrito, CA · 11 AM – 1:30 PM

 

July 19 · Monthly Governing Board Meeting (All are welcome)

CCAR Conference Room · 1870 Olympic Blvd., Walnut Creek · 2 PM – 3:30 PM

 

August 3· Katey Dallosto · “Clarity With Clients”

Scott’s Restaurant, Walnut Creek, CA  · 9 AM – 11 AM

 

August 23 · PORCELANOSA’s REALTORS® & Developers Mixer

Porcelanosa · 1401 N. Broadway, Walnut Creek · 5 PM – 7 PM


September 13 · Amber De La Garza “The Productivity Specialist”

Porcelanosa · 1401 N. Broadway, Walnut Creek · 5 PM – 7 PM

 

October 5 · Karen Bates “Juggling With Fire –

Refine Your Business.  Love Your Life.”

Scott’s Restaurant, Walnut Creek, CA  · 9 AM – 11 AM

 

November 30 · Annual WCR Contra Costa

Winter Gala & Fashion Show

Round Hill Country Club, Alamo, CA  · 10:30 AM