Cape Coral-Fort Myers
Why Women's Council?
- Members exemplify the highest standard of industry professionalism and strengthen the REALTOR® brand in their communities.
- Members have the tools and resources for long-term business success.
- Members are sought after for their perspective and contribution at the local, state and national association levels.
- Members are recognized for their professionalism and success in real estate.
- Women's Council and the National Association of REALTORS® are essential partners in advancing the industry.
See for your self and come to one of our events - and you will be amazed by what we can do for you and your business!
Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
Our Vision and Long - Term Goals
1. Women’s Council of a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking each member to the tools, training and support to develop their individual leadership potential and business goals.
2. Women’s Council identifies, supports and promotes the development of strong women business leaders in the industry, organized real estate and in the broader community.
3. Women’s Council provides an influential voice and perspective for women in real estate.
4. Women’s Council local and state networks consistently deliver high membership value and a collaborative, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
5. Women’s Council is an efficient organization with the structure and capacity to fulfill the Council mission and vision with excellence.
As a member, you are positioned to stay on top of your competition, whether it's by learning about business-building resources in our monthly newsletter, staying up to date on industry trends at your local network events or by your visibility in our national Referral Center.
Are you interested in becoming a Member? Contact our Director of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already a member and are looking to get more involved, check the 2020 Line Officers & Team Leader list in our network document to find the right contact person!
Meet our July Platinum Level Strategic Partner:
Bob Cantu of A Handy Home Inspector
Hello, my name is Bob Cantu Owner of A Handy Home Inspector serving Lee. Collier and Charlotte
counties for 10 years.
I have been a part of the WCR for 8 of those years and look forward to a prosperous year.
Our Mission Statement” We are committed to performing a quality inspection with exceptional service”
Visit our website to see over 600 positive testimonials, Don’t wait and procrastinate see what others are
saying about us at A Handy Home Inspector
Meet the Leadership Team
2020 General Membership and Election Virtual Meeting
October 24th Second Annual - Boating Business Networking Poker Run event.