Dear REALTORS®, National Affiliates and Strategic Partners,
I am honored to serve as your 2019 President of our network and we will work together to bring you the Leadership, Influence and Professional Credibility that our network is known for. We have an exciting year ahead new events as well as others that have been very successful in the past. Those events include:
2 membership drives and orientations
Heart of WCR
Going Green Panel
Hurricane – Don’t blow it
Annual Christmas Auction
We are excited to combine our different experiences, ideas and perspectives together using the power of collaboration to continue to strengthen our network.
I wish everyone a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2019.
Beate Wunderer Cape Coral-Fort Myers President
Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
Our Vision and Long - Term Goals
1. Women’s Council of a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking each member to the tools, training and support to develop their individual leadership potential and business goals.
2. Women’s Council identifies, support and promotes the development of strong women business leaders in the industry, organized real estate and in the broader community.
3. Women’s Council provides an influential voice and perspective for women in real estate.
4. Women’s Council local and state networks consistently deliver high membership value and a collaborative, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
5. Women’s Council is an efficient organization with the structure and capacity to fulfill the Council mission and vision with excellence.
As a member, you are positioned to stay on top of your competition, whether it's by learning about business-building resources in our monthly newsletter, staying up to date on industry trends at your local network events or by your visibility in our national Referral Center.