Cape Coral-Fort Myers
Dear Members & Partners,
I am excited and honored to serve as your local 2021 network President. I am grateful to have found such an amazing organization who has taught me so much and is filled with exceptional leaders who have mentored me throughout my journey within the organization. The council has not only helped me grow professionally but personally. I have taken many of the tools we use and implemented them in my business and in other organizations I am personally involved with.
You, our members and Partners are the Heart of our Network and Thanks to your continuous support we are here. One of our primary goals at The Council is to provide our members with educational real estate related programs, referrals, a pathway to leadership and to network with like-minded professionals. We are proud to say that our network is dynamic, accessible, and diverse. We provide our members with the tools, training and support to develop their individual leadership potential and business goals.
In 2021 our goal is to increase our membership and continue to support our valuable business partners. We are here to help Educate, Empower and Elevate you and your business. Feel Free to reach out to myself or anyone on our leadership team. Our phone is always on and ready to help you succeed.
Thank you and welcome to the Women's Council of REALTORS® Family.
Sandra E. Aguilar
Here at the Women's Council, we strive to provide timely, accessible programming, great networking and opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
Our Vision and Long - Term Goals
1. Women’s Council of a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking each member to the tools, training and support to develop their individual leadership potential and business goals.
2. Women’s Council identifies, supports and promotes the development of strong women business leaders in the industry, organized real estate and in the broader community.
3. Women’s Council provides an influential voice and perspective for women in real estate.
4. Women’s Council local and state networks consistently deliver high membership value and a collaborative, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
5. Women’s Council is an efficient organization with the structure and capacity to fulfill the Council mission and vision with excellence.
As a member, you are positioned to stay on top of your competition, whether it's by learning about business-building resources in our monthly newsletter, staying up to date on industry trends at your local network events or by your visibility in our national Referral Center.
Are you interested in becoming a Member? Contact our Director of Membership at email@example.com
If you are already a member and are looking to get more involved, check the 2021 Line Officers & Team Leader list in our network document to find the right contact person!
February 2021 Strategic Partner of the Month
Meet the Leadership Team
Meet the Builders Education and Bus tour
Hollywood Game Night