2018 Women's Council National Conference
Women's Council Headquarter Hotel:
Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer St
Boston, MA 02210
Women’s Council Only: $390
Premier Access: $450
Hotel Rates: $268 single/double
(Held in conjunction with the REALTORS® Conference & Expo)
Tips for a Smooth Registration:
- Your best opportunity to reserve a room at the Westin Boston Waterfront is to book online as soon as registration opens.
- When registering be sure to mark "WCR" as your primary affiliation. Women’s Council receives a portion of each registration marked "WCR". This helps to cover costs and gives you access to the Council's room block.
- You will be given two options when registering. The "Women’s Council Only" $390 registration fee gives you access to the Council's education and programming (excluding ticketed events) and the Expo. The "Premier Access" $450 registration fee gives you access to ALL NAR and Women's Council education and programming (excluding ticketed events). Choose the "Women’s Council Only" registration if you're NOT planning to attend NAR programs and want to save $60.
PMN Pop Up Course
Leveling Up Your Productivity
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: $175 in advance ($195 on-site based on availability) *Refund policy: Refunds will be accepted up until 10/12/2018. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
What’s a pop-up course you ask? Generally speaking, pop-up courses are a series of short workshops within a course that offer opportunities to engage in new material, or activities not typically covered in the traditional curriculum. Interactivity is key: it’s not about formal instruction, but discovery and hands-on learning.
*This course counts as credit towards the Performance Management Designation.
Friday, November 2, 2018
6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Join Women’s Council for the installation of 2019 National President, Heather Ozur, PMN and the 2019 national leadership team: President-Elect, Brenda Lee Szlachta PMN; First Vice President, Pamela Banks, PMN; and your New Treasurer (TBD May 18th)
6:00 - 6:45 p.m. Reception
7:00 - 9:15 p.m. Dinner & Program
9:30 p.m. After Party
- Seating at the dinner is limited and will be assigned on a best-available basis. If you wish to sit with a particular person(s), please have one person purchase all tickets on one order.
- Please contact Women’s Council at 800-245-8512 if you have special needs.
- Pick up your ticket(s) at the Women’s Council Registration Desk located in the Westin Boston Waterfront, 425 Summer Street or at Will Call the night of the event.
*Refund policy: Refunds will be accepted up until 10/12/2018. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
Inaugural Strategic Partnership Opportunities, click here.
REALTORS® Relief Run
Saturday, November 3, 2018
Start your morning on the right foot! Participate in this first-ever 5K run/walk around Boston that starts and ends at the Boston Common, the oldest city park in America.
This event benefits the REALTORS® Relief Foundation and other local charities, including New England Center for Homeless Veterans, St. Francis House and Friend's of Boston's Homeless. $50.00 per person
Click here for more details and to Register
Expo Booth Volunteer Opportunity
Women’s Council will be exhibiting at the Trade Expo. We are looking for members to represent Women's Council at our booth. This is an excellent opportunity to serve at the national level and network with real estate professionals from around the country.
If you’d like to volunteer for a 1.5 to 2 hour shift, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.