2017 REALTORS® Conference & Expo
November 1-5, 2017
Palmer House Hilton
17 E Monroe Ave
Chicago, IL 60603
Schedule of Events
Registration fees: WCR Only: $390 Premier Access: $450
Hotel Rates: $252 single/double*
*All rooms at the Palmer House include complimentary guest room internet, complimentary fitness center access, 15% discount off hotel outlets, and triple Hilton HHonors¨ points.
Tips for a Smooth Registration
- Your best opportunity to reserve a room at the Palmer House is to book online as soon as registration opens.
- When registering be sure to mark "WCR" as your primary affiliation. WCR receives a portion of each registration marked "WCR". This helps to cover costs and gives you access to the Council's room block. (special note: if you do not mark "WCR", the Palmer House will show as unavailable).
- You will be given two options when registering. The "WCR Only" $390 registration fee gives you access to Women's Council's education and programming (excluding ticketed events) and the Expo. The "Premier Access" $450 registration fee gives you access to ALL NAR and Women's Council education and programming (excluding ticketed events). Choose the "WCR Only" registration if you're NOT planning to attend NAR programs and want to save $60.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
PMN Pop-Up Course: Communications Hub: Turbocharging Your Business Strategies for Success
What’s a pop-up course, you ask? Generally speaking pop-up courses are a series of short workshops within a course that offer opportunities to engage in new material, or activities not typically covered in the traditional curriculum. Interactivity is key: it’s not about formal instruction, but discovery and hands-on learning. *This course counts as credit towards the Performance Management Network Designation.
Registration Fee: $175 in advance/$195 on-site (based on availability)
Saturday November 4, 2017
Time: 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Join Women's Council for the installation of 2018 National President, Jo Ann Stevens, PMN and her national leadership team.
7:00 - 7:30 p.m. Cash Reception/Doors Open
7:30 - 10:00 p.m. Dinner & Program
Afterparty immediately following
Ticket price: $115
Tickets sales are now open
- Cancellations must be made before October 13. No refund will be given after this date.
- Seating at the dinner is limited and will be assigned on a best-available basis. If you wish to sit with a particular person(s), please have one person purchase all tickets on one order.
- Please contact Women's Council at 800-245-8512 if you have special needs.
Pick up your Inaugural ticket(s) at the Women's Council Registration or Will Call:
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Will Call: Saturday 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m.
Expo Booth Volunteer Opportunity
Women's Council will be exhibiting at the Trade Expo.
We are looking for members to represent Women's Council at our booth. This is an excellent opportunity to serve at the national level and network with real estate professionals from around the country.
If you’d like to volunteer for a 1.5 to 2 hour shift, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.