This newsletter is intended for 2022 leaders of Women's Council. This important information should be read thoroughly and shared with your local members as needed.
March 28, 2022
We are excited to be launching the Billhighway solution with you on April 1! In order for us to grant you access to the solution, you will need to follow the Onboarding Checklist hyperlinked here.
Below you will find our outlined next steps of what to expect over the next month.
- Register for the Billhighway Training Session - Thursday, April 7 2:00pm - 4:00pm ET
- Review Billhighway Training Materials (prior to training session)
- Hyperlinked here is the Training Resource Center. This contains step-by-step videos and additional resources for you to better understand the Billhighway solution.
- We highly recommend you begin reviewing the training before your scheduled training session.
- Activate Your Billhighway Account
- An activation email containing your unique activation code will be sent to you on Friday, April 1. This activation email is provided to all network leaders. If you do not see your Billhighway activation email in your inbox on Friday, please check your spam or junk folder as email servers can sometimes misdirect this email to the wrong location. If you still do not see this in your email server, please contact email@example.com and we can assist!
We strongly encourage Presidents and Treasurers attend the training session to ensure you feel comfortable navigating through the Billhighway solution. There will also be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have. Billhighway will provide a recording of the training session once completed in the Training Resource Center.
We cannot wait for you to begin using the Billhighway solution. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Women’s Council of REALTORS National Office or Billhighway Client Care (866-245-5499). We are here to help!
As a reminder from our February 1 Roadmap, here are just a few of the ways Billhighway will help you:
Quicker membership dues deposits into your Billhighway bank account
Full expense management tools to pay bills, make purchases and regulate transactions
Leverage ePly’s suite of event management tools to simplify every step of the event process: planning, promotion, execution and evaluation
Link bank accounts and automatically download transaction and bank statements
Highest level of security for processing payments
Minimal to no cost to use the solution
We’re so excited to launch Billhighway for all Women’s Council of REALTORS Networks and we look forward to continuing to partner with you in 2022!
Some Billhighway Resources for You