Local Information and Forms
Local Networks, Click here to report any changes to your 2019 Local Leaders and directors online.
Women's Council of REALTORS National Dues are $140.
All reporting is done electronically and on a quarterly basis. The link for the Quarterly Report is emailed to the local network President.
2019 Important Dates & Deadlines
The Network Operating Model is structured as a set of minimum standards that all Networks follow in key operating areas to ensure a baseline of member value and experience, and the integrity of the Women’s Council brand. Network leaders are free to operate above these standards based on the needs and desires of members, but must at a minimum meet each standard as a baseline of operation.
Check out our Network Training Videos here. You'll find out how other networks are using our Network tools to market their local industry events. And increase their membership!
Member Programs and Services
Governance Structure and Systems
- Local Network Affiliation Agreement
- Minimum Operating Standards
- Termination Revocation Exhibit C
- Network Governing Board Election Script
- Network Governing Board Installation Script
- Job Descriptions for Governing Board Positions
- Guidance on filing State and Federal tax returns.
- Candidate Review Project Team and Election Procedures
- Sample Application and Consent to Serve form.
- Network officer reporting form
- National Bylaws - effective 9/20/2017
- Local Network Model Bylaws - example only. Your Network Bylaws are on your wcr.org website.
- State Network Model Bylaws - example only.
Branding and Communications
- Network Model Terminology Infographic - Internal Audience
- Network Model Terminology Infographic - External Audience
- Reference with tips and techniques for building a productive relationship with your local Association(s).
- Women's Council Branding Guide
Membership Recruitment and Retention
Check out these tools to assist with your recruiting and retention efforts:
- 2019 Contest Brochure (PDF)
- First year member communications strategy with process and related tools
- Email Templates (html)
- Key Messages for Talking About the Council Value
- How National Supports Networks
- Calling Script (Word document)
- Council Fact Sheet
- 2019 Membership Application (Word document)
- Testimonial Flyer (Word document)
- Membership R&R Planning Tool (Excel document): build your membership using skills you use in your business.
- How to Process Member Renewals and Applications (separate from CMC) View PDF | Word doc
- Get Everyone Involved in Membership with this R&R Tool.
- Women's Council 5-minute promotional video and 1.5-minute video for you to view and share at your meetings.
What Do We Need to Know About Website Content Management?
FAQ's from the Network Management Center
Add a PayPal, Event Brite, or similiar e-commerce program link for Local Industry Events and Networking
Recommended sizes for your local website:
Sponsor Logos: Between 200 and 300 pixels wide
Slideshow Photos: 716 pixels wide by 369 pixels tall
Event & Program Photos: 315 pixels wide by 167 pixels tall
Tips for managing website images in your Network's website.
Tips for managing your Partners on your Network's website.
As a Local Network leader, I need to learn more about ...
Network bylaws: Located here under your Network's documents
Local Network Sample Budgets
Sample Standing Rules
Entrepreneur of the Year form and guidelines
Member of the Year Form
National, State or Regional leader Invitation: Use this fill-in form to invite a national officer to your network. A checklist has been created to help you organize the visit.