Local Information and Forms
Women's Council of REALTORS® National Dues = $140
All reporting is done electronically and on a quarterly basis. The link for the Quarterly Report is emailed to the local network President.
The Network Operating Model is structured as a set of minimum standards that all Networks follow in key operating areas to ensure a baseline of member value and experience, and the integrity of the Women’s Council brand. Network leaders are free to operate above these standards based on the needs and desires of members, but must at a minimum meet each standard as a baseline of operation.
Check out our Network Training Videos here. You'll find out how other networks are using our Network tools to market their local industry events. And increase their membership!
Member Programs and Services
- Strategic Partners and ideas/suggestions for Strategic Partner benefit packages.
- National Strategic Partner Program
Governance Structure and Systems
- Local Network Affiliation Agreement
- Minimum Operating Standards
- Termination Revocation Exhibit C
- Network Governing Board Election Script
- Network Governing Board Installation Script
- Job Descriptions for Governing Board Positions
- Guidance on filing State and Federal tax returns.
- Candidate Review Project Team and Election Procedures
- Sample Application and Consent to Serve form.
- Network officer reporting form
- National Bylaws - effective 11/10/2019
- Local Network Model Bylaws - example only. Your Network Bylaws are on your wcr.org website.
- State Network Model Bylaws - example only.
Branding and Communications
Please visit all branding, marketing, and communications resources under the brand assets link
- Network Model Terminology Infographic - Internal Audience
- Network Model Terminology Infographic - External Audience
- Reference with tips and techniques for building a productive relationship with your local Association(s).
Dues renewals were sent to all members over the weekend of December 14 & 15. We are asking members to please double-check their invoices for accuracy and to get in touch with National at firstname.lastname@example.org if you see errors or duplicate charges. We appreciate your patience.
Renewal season officially goes until March 31, 2020.
- How can I pay?
Online: You can pay online via a unique link that was emailed with your renewal notice. If you have not set up a password on wcr.org, a “forgot password” link will enable you to set up a password.
By check: Checks can be made out to Women’s Council of Realtors® or WCR – the mailing address is 430 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611.
By phone: The dues hotline is 1-800-245-8512. If you call in off-hours, staff will return messages within 24-hours.
Renewal Application: A short form-fill PDF is available online.
Dues amounts: $140 national dues, plus local dues and, if applicable, state and PMN dues.
National renewal efforts. Mailed invoices will be sent out in January and February. A second electronic notice will be deployed in early January.
Renewal tools for you to use:
Renewal contests. Women's Council has streamlined its recruitment and retention awards and added new awards categories that recognize excellence in networks from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective. Contest entry opens up in January. Click here for full contest details and instructions on participation.
As a Local Network leader, I need to learn more about ...
Network bylaws: Located here under your Network's documents
Local Network Sample Budgets
Sample Standing Rules
Entrepreneur of the Year form and guidelines
Member of the Year Form
National, State or Regional leader Invitation: Use this fill-in form to invite a national officer to your network.