Local Information and Forms
Women's Council of REALTORS® National Dues = $140
National Officer Invitation Form Invite a National Officer to your event.
The Network Operating Model is structured as a set of minimum standards that all Networks follow in key operating areas to ensure a baseline of member value and experience, and the integrity of the Women’s Council brand. Network leaders are free to operate above these standards based on the needs and desires of members, but must at a minimum meet each standard as a baseline of operation.
Local Network Affiliation Agreement Local Networks are required to submit the Local Network Affiliation agreement annually. Click the link to be directed to the online submission form.
Member Programs and Services
- Termination Revocation Exhibit C
- Network Governing Board Election Script
- Network Governing Board Installation Script
- Job Descriptions for Governing Board Positions
- Candidate Review Project Team and Election Procedures
- Sample Application and Consent to Serve form (PDF Version)
- National Bylaws
- Local Network Model Bylaws - example only
- State Network Model Bylaws - example only
- Insurance, Taxes, and Legal Issues
- Sample Budget
Branding and Communications
Please visit all branding, marketing, and communications resources under the brand assets link.
Reference with tips and techniques for building a productive relationship with your local Association(s).
Renewal tools for you to use:
Renewal contests. Women's Council has streamlined its recruitment and retention awards and added new awards categories that recognize excellence in networks from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective. Contest entry opens up in January. Click here for full contest details and instructions on participation.