This newsletter is intended for the leaders of Women's Council. This important information should be read thoroughly and shared with your local members as needed.
Edition 6-2023 | March 7, 2023
2023 Supporting Women of Real Estate Grant Program
The National Association of REALTORS® and the Women’s Council of REALTORS® are pleased to announce that the application period for the 2023 Supporting Women of Real Estate Grant is now open.
As part of the network model, networks must conduct a minimum of 6 mission-focused events annually. One of the four industry events must be conducted collaboratively with other local networks, with the local REALTOR® association, or with a related real estate organization.
This is the fifth year for our partnership which provides local and state REALTOR® associations the opportunity to receive funding to provide new and innovative programs focused on advancing women in the real estate industry and are a perfect collaboration touchpoint with local Realtor® associations.
Here are the details:
- Do local Women's Council networks get the funding? No, this grant is specific to local or state REALTOR® associations.
- What is the role of a Women’s Council network? Encourage your REALTOR® association to apply, and offer an opportunity to collaborate on the program. As a Women's Council network, you want to be at the center of such program.
- What is the timeline? The application page launched today, March 7, 2023. All application materials are due on June 13, 2023. We will contact grant recipients and disburse funds on June 30, 2023. The initiative must be completed by December 15, 2023, and follow up reports are due to Women's Council.
- Can the event be virtual? Yes! It can be virtual or live, as long as it's 4 hours in length.
- How much is the grant? Ten grants of $2,500 will be awarded.
- Who can I contact with additional questions? Contact Olivia Peterson, email@example.com.
Reminder: Upcoming Local Meet Ups
We would like to invite you to to connect with your peers across the country for a Meet Up specific to your 2023 local leadership position. This event is designed to help you with questions you may have specific to your leadership role at the local level. Be ready to share your own personal experiences and knowledge too!
Select the Meet Up that matches your local leadership position for 2023.
March 8, 2023
March 15, 2023